Friday, June 10, 2011

LMOS: Day 10 [My Cholo Adventures!]

6 more days...

Nothing much happened today. Except that I knocked down my U.S. History final. That test wasn't like incredibly hard but it wasn't easy. I BSed through the essay. I hope it makes some kind of sense to my teacher. And 30% of the questions I did not know. So I ended up guessing a whole lot. I'm still aiming for a B though. I hope. Shoot. I forgot to pray before I took the test. :/

I was also supposed to take my Algebra 2/Trig test today but God was on my side and we didn't. :DD But I still have no idea what the test is on.

Man... school is getting stressful... It really doesn't feel like school is ending just next week. I'm a little afraid of the summer. But that's another post. In Health class, me and my friend got the Health teacher to let us use the laptop in the room. The thing as, we asked on Wednesday and we lied and said we had a "project". Today, it was my friend's turn to ask and she flat out said that "We're bored."

So she showed me these YouTube videos called the Cholo Adventures. They're actually 2 years old-- OMG THERE'S A BLUE JAY OUTSIDE! :O

I'm sorry, I've been seeing this blue jay a few times this week. And I try to take a picture of it and I never seem to get my camera out fast enough. :/

But yeah... the Cholo Adventures are funny. They're not as cholo as you think.

I think my family left me. There's like, no one here. Maybe my grandpa is here. I don't know.

ONE.
Spell your name without vowels:
- Jssc

TWO.
What is the date 2 days after your birthday?:
- August 20.

THREE.
How many pairs of jeans do you own:
- Err. I'm guessing around 6.

FOUR.
What color(s) do you wear most?:
- I think I wear pink the most. But it's not my favorite color to wear.

FIVE.
Least favorite color?:
- My least favorite color is... orange.

SIX.
Last song u heard?:
- Let The Flames Begin by Paramore.

SEVEN.
What's for dinner tonite?:
- I don't know about the rest of them but I'm eating yams.

EIGHT.
Are you happy with your life right now?:
- Sure.

NINE.
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity:
- Nah...

TEN.
In what state or country do you want to go to school in?:
- I used to say that I wanted to go to a white school in like California or Texas or something but I change my mind.

ELEVEN.
Do you shop at stores like hollister, abercrombie and fitch and aeropostel:
- No. Only because we don't have stores like that around where I live. You have to drive like 20 minutes to the nearest GOOD mall.

TWELVE.
How do you make money?:
- I ask my parents??

THIRTEEN.
Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?:
- Ha ha ha ha ha. I don't buy stuff. I pick them off the rack and my mom or dad buys them.

FOURTEEN.
When do you start Summer Break?
- June 18. School ends on June 17.

FIFTEEN.
Are you missing someone right now?:
- Not really.

SIXTEEN.
One word to describe you:
- Awkward.

SEVENTEEN.
Favorite pair of shoes:
- My favorite pair of shoes are probably my black strappy wedges.

EIGHTEEN.
Do you own big sunglasses?:
- Nah...

NINETEEN.
What would you rather be doing right now?:
- I'd rather be shopping right now.

TWENTY.
What should you be doing right now?:
- I should be... I don't know. IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY. GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment