5 more days...
I'm so pissed off at my laptop. It decided it wanted to be totally slow today. You can hear it's slowness right now. It's making all these noises as if it was a 1993 Macintosh or something.
Grrr...
So yeah. I'm gonna be a part of the wedding that's happening tonight. We got the dresses yesterday and to be truthful, I'm not in love with it. But the dude that was supposed to sew the dresses decided to wait until the last minute to finish them. Which was yesterday. At like 9 something PM. And so it's not like I could've gotten the whole dress redone. So maybe if I wear some heels and my head tie, it wouldn't be so bad.
Since I'm using Internet Explorer and not Firefox because my computer was being slow, I can't see my countdown thingy. So I really hope it's 5 more days left until school is over.
Would You If Your Partner Asked You Survey
Go vegetarian?
- I would try and go vegetarian. I've always wanted to go vegetarian anyway.
Appear on national TV?
- SURE! :DD I can't be doing anything too stupid though.
Break the law?
- HECK NO. I'll probably go to the police before he shoots me in my sleep or something. I watch True Hollywood Stories.
Change your Religious beliefs?
- I wouldn't. It's God before guys.
Give up your favorite food?
- If it was for a VERY good reason then yes. But if not, then no.
Get plastic surgery to change your appearance?
- HECK NO. Then I wouldn't be with the dude if he doesn't like me for how I look.
Wake up early every day?
- It depends on the reason. And it can't be EVERY day.
Watch Really Scary movies with them late at night?
- I wouldn't mind too much. Maybe on a Saturday night with some popcorn and a couch.
Support their favourite sport Team no matter what?
- I'm not really into sports so I wouldn't mind.
Change your friends you hang out with?
- If it was for a good reason like if my friends were bad people or something.
Get a Tattoo?
- He can't force me to get a tattoo. But I might want one.
Get rid of all your Tattoos?
- I wouldn't have any tattoos that he would wanna get rid off.
Give up Swearing?
- I already don't swear. So...
Quit Smoking?
- I don't smoke. :D
Skip the annual office party?
- Eh. It depends. I'd probably force him to come.
Give up buying branded products to save money?
- If we were really tight on money, then sure.
Be a stay-at-home parent?
- Heck no. I'm working.
Live in the same house as your in laws?
- NOO. My parents wouldn't even allow that.
Have 5 children?
- NO. I'm planning on sticking to just 2 children.

No comments:
Post a Comment