Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's A Hard Knock Life... FOR US. [Nah.. Just Me Actually.]

Yeah. I'm posting real early today because I forgot to post yesterday. It's funny how when you skip ONE day, you're whole schedule is just thrown off.


So here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
- A bowl of cereal

Snack:
- Yogurt and fruit
- And a few pieces of corn muffin

Lunch:
- Another bowl of cereal

Snack:
- A bag of sun chips

Dinner:
- Rice and broccoli w/ a few bites of my dad's spicy yams

And the exercise I did:
- Tae Bo tape.
- Went to the park and played a little basketball and a little badminton.

Now I hurt everywhere, especially in my arms. Today, I'm supposed to strengthen my arms but I'm just gonna switch that to legs. :| I like the pain though. It makes me feel like I'm actually working out. Can't wait til I get down to 100 pounds. Not even 100. I don't wanna be 100 pounds. But at least 106.

No comments:

Post a Comment