Thursday, June 16, 2011

LMOS: Day 16 [I'm Skipping Until I Make It.]

7 more hours!

I came to school today and it was seriously more emptier than ever. I wasn't as shocked as yesterday though. But everywhere felt so different. I thought I wasn't gonna go to school tomorrow. But I guess I am. :/

I'm gonna try and smuggle in my laptop and hide it in the Orchestra room or something. That's what a bunch of people did today.

I brought my big stupid violin home. It's an awesome violin. Don't get me wrong. It's just that the case is unnecessarily huge. I spent most of the day, not in class. I went to first period, U.S. History, for a few minutes and then a whole group of us left to go "help" our Orchestra teacher in his room.

So we were in there watching Jerry Springer and hanging. I took more pictures in there.


Then I went to 2nd period. Mostly because I had no where else to go. It wasn't THAT bad but it was still kinda boring. I passed the time by helping my Biology teacher out with her chiz and taking more photos. I flipped through a Music book while listening to Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park. :DD

Err. After that, I was totally confused as to where I should go and I was NOT going to math class. Right when I was about to go up the stairs, I met my non-skipping friends coming down. So I went with them. They should've been at lunch but they planned to go to a teacher's room to use her computer. But first we went to Guidance for community service papers. But they didn't have anymore left. And when we went to go to the teacher's room, she wasn't there. So we all went to lunch. After lunch, I stayed with my friend who was waiting for her teacher to come back. And when her teacher came back, I decided to wander the hallways.

I went down to the underground emo, skater, rocker, video gaming etc. room that I went to yesterday. But it was locked and no one was in there. But luckily, I saw another friend also skipping in the hallway. And she was planning on driving off to Chipotle to get some food. But that didn't work out. Then I found myself walking around with another group of friends for the remainder of the day.

We went to my usual lunch where I had a pizza and juice but some stupid kid [<3] got crackers in my juice and my other friend wanted a piece of my pizza. I only gave it to her because she gave me a piece of her pupusa that morning.

We walked around some more, and waved to random people, and during 4th period, we all went back to the Orchestra room. At first it was kinda boring but then the CAKE came. Some lady brought in some cake to celebrate our Orchestra/Band teacher's retirement.

And my day ended off with a few episodes of My Cholo Adventures.

There's still one person that I SERIOUSLY need his photo. We have the same bus stop but lately, he's been riding a different bus because our bus driver has been coming late. And I wanted to do it this morning, but he came late. I really hope he comes to the bus stop early tomorrow morning or rides by bus in the afternoon. I'm gonna totally miss the dude.

That's enough of my rambling. :DD Tomorrow is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. :DDD And I'm not excited. I'm in a gloomy and anxious mood actually. I just wanna be DONE with everything so I can sleep my life away.

Here's the survey:

Would you rather…

1. Never eat ice cream again or live off of chicken fingers?
- Never eat ice cream again.

2. Find a cockroach on your pillow or a snake in the bathtub?
- Snake in the bathtub. I can't stand bugs.

3. Totally flub your first kiss or never smooch your crush?
- Never smooch my crush. I'm totally use to it.

4. Go to a new school or be kicked off your sports team?
- Go to a new school. Only because I already am.

5. Be caught singing badly in the shower or humming a silly song in the hallway?
- Humming a silly song in the hallway.

6. Get gum in your hair or an awkward haircut?
- Get gum in my hair. PEANUT BUTTER.

7. Realize at school that you’re wearing two different shoes or no bra?
- I could never forget to wear a bra. So two different shoes.

8. Go to detention or get caught sneaking out of the house?
- Go to detention. 

9. Mistakenly hug your crush’s best friend or call your teacher ‘Mom’?
- Mistakenly hug my crush's best friend. I can play that off. 

10. Wear your least favorite color 24/7 or don’t go shopping for a whole year?
- Don't go shopping for a year. I'll survive. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment