"Day 01: a friend you made recently"
Her name is Alysya or something. I'm not sure how it's spelled tho. I met her from my other friends. She went to my middle school actually, but I never talked to her. She's light skinned, mixed, I think. I'm pretty sure she is. And she's got a small mohawk and always lines her eyes with eyeliner.
She's the weirdest and one of the funniest girls I've met. She's not afraid to be rough and weird. But she's a big pervert though. She's definitely pretty but she's not one of those girls that go around thinking she's all that. I dislike girls like that. In middle school, she seemed like one of those quiet girls. Not quiet. But not overly outgoing. I mean, her pants high-watered a little. Can you imagine? And now she's like a blossoming flower. I wonder when I'm gonna drop my awkward stage.
I skipped class with her a few times. But I just started talking to her last month. Now I'm gonna leave her. Which sucks. But oh well.
This is kinda how she looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment