Monday, June 6, 2011

LMOS: Day 6 [Senior Graduation. Woot Woot.]

10 more days...

Today my free Monday was ruined by Senior Graduation. The orchestra and the band had to play for an unappreciative crowd of seniors and seniors' parents/family. And seriously, I did not know ANY of the music. It's probably because I never took my violin out to practice and I didn't go to any of the rehearsals. I told my Orchestra teacher this and he just told me to fake it. Which I did. Because if I didn't go to graduation, I would be deducted 600 points off my grade. Which is an automatic E. And there was no way I was gonna fail the most easiest class ever.

But other than that. The Senior Graduation was SO sweet. The mike kinda sucked so all the speeches were slurred and echoey. But seeing all those people in their gowns with their families screaming and crying in the audience was so tear-jerking. I have to admit, I did have a wave of emotion. But not enough to actually make me cry since I didn't know any of the seniors that well. But there were some of the kids in the band/orchestra who were actually crying.



But while I was sitting there, closing my arms very close to my body because I was having the BADDEST case of sweaty pits EVER, I was thinking about all those former students sitting on that stage. And I realized that I just HAD to be on that stage. Not as student body officer, not as salutatorian, but as VALEDICTORIAN. Seriously. I HAVE to be valedictorian. It's funny because I'm a little afraid of speaking in public and the thought of making a speech sounds sickening, but I have to be the one on that stage making a speech.

And my family and friends have to make the baddest noise in the audience. They're gonna make a freakin' huge and long banner with my name on it. And they're gonna have a horn or a boom box blasting some African music when my name gets called. I'm serious. I'm gonna have all of this planned. The only part I'm fearful of is crying. Because I KNOW I'm gonna cry. But I hate crying in front of people. Oh well.

Oh and I think I saw Kevin a.k.a. Sexy Dude. The orchestra/band were right on the side of the stage so we saw every single senior who walked across the stage. The thing is, he didn't look our way ONCE like the rest of the kids did. Plus, the dude had his hair covering his face. I almost didn't think it was him because his back was hunched A LOT. It almost made him look fat in an angle. But then he took of his hat and started shaking his hair like all the emo kids did and then I saw how thin he was and I think I recognized him. It was so fast though. But I think it was him. I wish I had listened to hear the name but there was so much stuff going on that I missed it. Oh well.

So here's the survey of the day [It's long. I'm sorry.]:

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
- I don't remember... My sister. But in a playful way.

What color is your iPod?
- It's like a violet red color. Maybe fuchsia or magenta or some chiz. It's not my favorite but it plays my music.

What's for dinner tonight?
- I don't know. Whatever I feel like I eating.

Are you happy right now?
- I'm content. I'm a little down about my body but I'm good.

What did you say last?
- I said 30 Seconds To Mars.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
- Nah... I'm usually the one telling them they're adopted.

What is in your pocket?
- Nothing. I don't have pockets.

What DVD is in your DVD player?
- Most likely some African Christian Music Video DVD.

What's something fun you did today?
- I went to SENIOR GRADUATION! :DD

What are you listening to right now?
- What I've Done by Linkin Park.

What have you had to drink so far today? 
- I had juice. It was orange. But it's not exactly orange juice. And I'm too lazy to go find out what it is.

When is your birthday?
- August 18.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
- Ross.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
- I don't have a car. -_-

How many states in the U.S. have you been to?
- Hmm... That would require me to count. I think it's been 9. It's a little more if you count the ones that I passed while going to a state.

What are you going to do after this?
- Finish my tech project and writing Algebra notes.

What is something you need to go shopping for?
- Wow. Earphones, sneakers, fingerless gloves, lip gloss, more sweaters, more pants, more everything.

Do you like pickles?
- Yeah.

How about olives?
- I only like them on pizza. Other than that, they're kinda freaky to eat.

What is your favorite kind of gum?
- I like Extra and 5 Gum.

Do you have any tan lines?
- OMG Yes. My feet are very light colored while my whole calves/shins are burnt brown and my arms are burnt too and my forehead.

Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
- Yes. Ms. Horner. I know the names of all my teachers.

When you're at the grocery store do you used the self checkout?
- Nah... Only because my parents don't. But if I went shopping for myself, I'd use the self checkout.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
- Yeah... All the time. It's annoying.

Has anyone ever given you roses?
- No. My people suck. I don't even like roses anyway.

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
- Heck NO.

What is your favorite color?
- Kelly Green and Teal.

What color are your eyes?
- Dark brown. Dunkelbraun.

How tall are you?
- Only 5'.

Do you like your parents?
- Yeah...?

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
- Nigeria.

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
- SLEEP.

How long does it take you to shower?
- Not long. Like 7 minutes?

Was your mom a cheerleader?
- Nope. But she did volleyball and basketball.

What is the last letter of your middle name?
- A!

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- I don't know... I wake up and fall asleep too many times.

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
- I forget sometimes.

Are you scared of flying?
- YES!

What do you sleep in?
- I sleep in sweat pants and t-shirts most of the time.

Do you have any tatoos?
- Nah... I want one though.

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
- Nope.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
- I don't wear jewelry a lot. But I wear my moon/star mood necklace the most. Too bad I don't know where it is.

What is your favorite song at the moment?
- I don't think I have one right now... :P

What song do you HATE?
- I don't hate any music to tell you the truth.

Do you like chocolate?
- Yes. Chocolate is good. I'm thirsty.

Are you easy to get along with?
- Yees.

Any up coming events you're excited about?
- The end of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment