3 more days...
I just checked my followers and it was once 2 followers but now it's down to 1. Guess who that one follower is? Me.
Whatever. You never read my blog anyway. >:(
So. It's kinda late right now. I'm trying to finish up my Biology portfolio now so that I don't have too much to do tomorrow. Do I have anything to say? Except that I'm a big fat hairy ogre with fugly hair. And my thighs are huge and my back is huge. And icky.
I hate my uniform. I wish we could wear anything to school. I look like an ogre in my uniform. And I need lip gloss. And new earphones. And a headband. I also need new shoes. A some more t-shirts. And socks... And my drawstring bag makes me look more of an ogre. But what am I gonna do? I need to take my chiz home.
Gah... My self-esteem is low as you can tell.
Here's the survey:
I take a daily vitamin:
- True. Well. It's half-true. I should be taking a daily vitamin. But let's just say I don't take it "daily".
I have too many credit cards:
- False.
I have painted my bedroom:
- True. The same color it has always been. Off-white.
I have worn hand-me-down clothes:
- False. There's no one to hand them down to me.
I have broken a bone:
- False.
I have cheated on a partner:
- False.
I play video games:
- False. I've played them before. But I'm not super obsessed. Except Wii Fit. That game is awesome. But we don't have that in our house.
I have been in a submarine:
- False.
I have been to Disney:
- False.
I have an opinion about Britney Spears:
- False.
I am an aunt/uncle:
- False. But in my culture, we call anyone older than us out aunts and uncles, even if we're just their cousins. So I guess you can say I'm an Auntie.
I have a scar on my knee:
- True as chiz. I have a circular scar from when I was in Nigeria. I went to play ball outside even though my mom told me not to go outside. And then I fell and scraped my knee. And I told everyone it was a mosquito bite. :P
I am currently on medication:
- True. I have asthma so I take stuff for it. But not daily. Just once in awhile.
I text more than I call people:
- True.
I have been a bridesmaid/groomsmen:
- Kinda True. In a traditional marriage, it's not called a bridesmaid.
I am married:
- False.
I have had a supprise birthday party:
- False.
I drink coffee:
- False.

No comments:
Post a Comment