9 more days...
My fingers are freakin' hurting from writing Algebra notes. I should've started the notes way back on Thursday but I forgot to bring my math book home for the weekend so I picked it up yesterday. And now I'm doing all of them now. PLUS, the extra grade. I need every credit I can get. I NEED AN A.
They were giving out medals to underclassmen today and I'm SOO pissed. My German teacher is so kooky and stuff so he didn't even take the time to actually look at the list of people who got medals. So I'm not sure if I got a medal or not because my class didn't get to go down to the awards ceremony. And then they called names on the intercom during 2nd period and I didn't hear my name. But when I saw all these kids with medals, it made me feel annoyed. Seriously, I'm one of the bestest students. I should've gotten at least ONE medal.
I know it. This is some bull chiz. I miss EVERYTHING. >:( It's all because of my German teacher. I didn't get to vote for Class Officers either. And I didn't get to see the speeches. I didn't get to go to the Honors Assembly where they were giving out pins. This isn't right.
I started taking a few pictures of people today. But it's not working out so good. I need to get them all in before Wednesday next week because I know everyone's gonna stop coming to school after that...
Yesterday I did something so weird. We went to McDonalds and my father and my brother went into the restaurant while me and my sister stayed in the car. [My feet were aching.] And I guess I was in a real good mood so I decided to wave at the next car the passed by. Just to be silly. So I did.
The dude was like 20 at most and he saw me, smiled, and waved back. The freaky thing was that he just thre a cigarette out the window. I didn't see it but my sister did. I wanna do it again. It's so hilarious seeing people's reactions. I would do it on the bus but I hardly ever get the window seat and people don't tend to look up at buses for some reason.
I would do it in my parents car but then my parents would ask if I know the person. And I'll have to lie and say no. And I don't know what they'll think about that.
So here's the survey of the day:
Robert Pattinson or George Clooney
- Robert Pattinson. I don't really go for old dudes except Johnny Depp.
Brad Pitt or Kellan Lutz
- Kellan Lutz.
Chace Crawford or Ashton Kutcher
- Hmm... This is hard. I'll saw Chace Crawford.
Taylor Lautner or Zac Efron
- Wow. This is hard too... But I'll say Taylor Lautner
Jackson Rathbone or Boo Boo Stewart
- Hmm... WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO HARD? I'll say Jackson Rathbone because I used to be Team Jasper for awhile.
Drake Bell or Corbin Bleu
- Corbin Bleu.
Nick Jonas or Justin Bieber
- >:( Hardness. Err. I'll say Justin Bieber because he's close to my age.
Joe Jonas or Ian Somerhalder
- -_-' Err. Ian Somerhalder because I like his eyes.
Ryan Sheckler or Jesse McCartney
- JESSE MCCARTNEY!
Orlando Bloom or Patrick Dempsey
- Orlando Bloom.
Johnny Depp or Tom Brady
- Johnny Depp FOR SURE.
Nick Lachey or David Beckham
- Woah. They're both cute. But it's gonna be Nick Lachey.
James Franco or Pete Wentz
- James Franco.
Cody Linley or Josh Hutcherson
- Cody Linley. I used to have a crush on him back in the day.
Daniel Radcliff or Leonardio DeCapri
- Leonardo DiCaprio. If you're talking about back in the 90s.

No comments:
Post a Comment