Here's the bad news.
I'm leaving.
Nor permanently. I'm coming back once school starts.
But yeah... I'm leaving Blogger for Tumblr.
I wish I could update both but that's not gonna happen. I'm gonna get lazy with one of them and yeah... I really like Tumblr. It's very easy and the layout is awesome. And there's a bunch of cool people there.
I'm gonna be doing the exact same things I do here. Only on Tumblr.
I'm still gonna update HighSchoolIsComplicated but only for my weight loss pictures.
I'm gonna take a picture a little later tonight. I don't think there's been a change at all. But we'll see. I haven't been doing superb or anything. But I've been doing a little exercise. I go out with all my brothers and sister and my grandpa and we just walk around the neighborhood. Then we go to the park.
On Friday, I practiced Tennis by myself with the board. I'm a little rusty but it's better than nothing. I really need an instructor or something that can teach me how to swing properly and how to serve. But I guess that's gonna have to wait. Tennis camps are SO freakin' expensive and they're all SO far away.
But I'm gonna keep going. In fact, my mom has gotten on the bandwagon and me, her, and my sister are all gonna lose weight. We have it all set and everything. We're gonna walk early in the morning. And eat a whole bunch of fruit and vegetables and water. And we're gonna weigh ourselves every Monday. [I'm doing it on Sunday but we'll see.]
It's gonna be cool. I hope.
My grandma has been going to these vegan cooking class and we just made banana ice cream which is oh.so.good.
And for breakfast I ate spinach and yams. I don't know how healthy that is. But it's better than Reese's Puffs.
K. I guess it's bye for awhile. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment