Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LMOS: Day 8 [I'm BURNING!]

8 more days...

I did a better job today at taking pictures. :DD I still need a whole bunch of people more but I'm doing okay so far. My History teacher said something so "racist" today. LOL. It's in quotes because I know she wasn't trying to be racist. But what she said was funny. So she asked the class whether they went to graduation. And naturally, some people raised their hands. Then she was like, "It was terrible."

Then everyone started looking around like "???" and "How was it terrible?!"

In my mind I was thinking, maybe it was because the microphone sucked. Or the way they called the names so fast. But nope. That's not it.

She said that it was like a baseball stadium in there. At a real graduation, people wouldn't be screaming like that. They would be happy but solemn at the same time. And save the the hoorahs for after graduation. Graduating was a serious matter and at a real graduation, people clapped. That's it. And she told us that we shouldn't learn from that experience. Seriously? Because I was totally planning on bull horns and banners at my graduation? I seriously thought that's how it was like. And it's totally understandable. You're kid is GRADUATING. I'd be freakin' happy and crazy too. But then Parkdale is a school full of ghetto children and naturally, their families would be just as ghetto.

But whatever.

So today my Biology teacher told us that our class could go outside and plant stuff with the CRI (special) students for our finals. We had a choice as to whether we wanted to go outside or stay inside and do work. She warned us that it would be hot. And really, I didn't wanna go. But everyone else except 2 girls wanted to go. So I did anyway. Plus, I didn't feel like doing work anyway.

I found myself standing around watching people dig holes as I needlessly stood out in the sun and burned and eaten alive by bugs. I dug a few times and pulled out a few weeds but I totally failed at everything I did. Well not totally. But I don't think I was adequate enough. But I got my punishment from my dirty pants, pit stains, and burnt skin. I hate getting tan. I don't get tan. I turn grayer. At least I think so. It looks disgusting. I forgot to wear my face sunscreen today too and the toning cream I'm using specifically said not to expose myself to the sun. And that's exactly what I did. I wouldn't be surprised if I got skin cancer when I get older.

And you know what? Almost all of those CRI kids did absolutely NOTHING. 


So LET'S GET ON WITH THE SURVEY:

1. What’s the random thing that’s bothering you most right now?
- I found a bed bug in my bed when I woke up from a nap today. And now I'm itchy all over.


2. The first guy you liked for real?
- Probably this dude named Romare. I think I had a crush on him starting 2nd grade. I remember thinking he looked like a black Aaron Carter. He was smart and a good drawer. I remember in 5th grade, my group of friends all revealed that we had a crush on him. :P

3. How do u feel about him now?
- I don't have a big crush anymore. He transferred in the middle of 5th grade. I'm curious about how he's doing though.

4. When did you have your first kiss?
- Never. :P

5. Was he the right guy?
- I wouldn't know SINCE I DIDN'T HAVE MY FIRST KISS.

6. What’s something you really wish you had the courage to do?
- I wish I had the courage to start something weird at school. Like start applauding for no reason in the cafeteria or start a food fight or something.

7. What was the last song you slow danced to?
- I've never slow danced with someone. But I guess you can say I was slow dancing to Adele's Rolling In The Deep.
8. What’s something really awkward between you and your crush?
- Which one? Sike. I don't have any huge crushes right now. Kevin (sexy dude) was my latest crush and since I've never talked to him or interacted with him in real life, there hasn't been any awkwardness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment