Finally, The Last Day of School. And It's Over.
Man, I feel so depressed. The sadness didn't hit me until I hugged my last friend as I was going home. Once I got in the house, I just wanted to scream. I didn't want to leave these people at all. And I started tearing up while watching Tyra. I haven't actually cried out yet. I don't think I will. But I still feel sad.
I'm usually not emotional. Especially on the last day of school. This is the first time I've ever actually felt like crying.
Today was a dry day, I have to admit. Every class was empty, with only one or two people in each class AT MOST. Most of the classes had no kids at all. Everyone was out in the football field apparently or walking the hallways. That's what me and my friends were doing.
The administration people were being witches. They were kicking everyone out that weren't wearing uniform. And there were bunches of kids who weren't uniform at all. It's just that some people got caught and some people didn't. I wasn't wearing my uniform shirt but since it was black, I was able to get away. I didn't want my parents getting called. Then, the administration put the school on lockdown meaning no one could get in, and no one could get out. Which meant that they couldn't actually send any kids home which did not make any sense to me.
One of my friends were freakin' desperate to leave school. She tried to pressure me into riding the metro bus and going to the mall. I was seriously considering it but I knew I wouldn't. That was WAY too risky and my parents would be so disappointed in me if I did. So my friend left by herself. She's the same friend that allowed another one of my friends to draw this on her.
Yes. It says, Enter and Exit. Nasty right?
This is her and me in Personal Fitness class.
I found another group of friends and we started roaming the hallways like bored mofos.
There's WAY more photos. And I think I'm gonna make a separate page for all of them. But yeah...
In fourth period, we settled down in one class and watched a little Pocahontas and I went with one of my friends around the halls putting books away and chiz. When the bell rang, I spent my time hugging everyone. My friends went into the hallways screaming and jumping. They were the only ones actually celebrating since no one was in the building. But it was still funny anyway... :((
Man... That's all I wanna say. The pictures would be on another page on this same blog. Titled: R.I.P. Parkdale 2010-2011 <3 Okay?
My last survey of this series is gonna be in another post. K?
BYEE!

No comments:
Post a Comment