Thursday, June 9, 2011

LMOS: Day 9 [Uh... That's Not What Happened In The Book.]

7 more days...

I don't understand how we have 6 more days left but that's what the countdown says so MEH. Okay, I'm "multi-tasking" here. I'm trying to do my homework and do this blog post. I have two finals tomorrow and let's just say that I'm kinda freaking out. I heard the U.S. History test was hard and I'm sure my Algebra 2/Trig test would be hard too. So I'm not kidding myself.

But let's forget that for now.

In English class, we've been watching the modernized version of Romeo and Juliet. You know, the one with Leonardo DiCaprio? Seriously, the only good thing about that movie is Leonardo's face. That movie makes you wanna slap the person who made the script. 40% of the movie was Romeo and Juliet kissing, 40% of it was foolishness, and 20% was actual raw action and excitement in it.


Do you know how awkward it is to watch a make-out session [practically sex scene] in a class full of other teenagers that you may or may not know too well. You don't wanna look away because it would look obvious that you can't handle it. And you don't wanna laugh either or you'll seem immature. You can't look TOO interested for obvious reasons. And you can't turn the channel either. So I had to just bear it.

I don't know what kind of teacher would allow us to watch a man take off a girl's shirt and the girl is topless for a full 15 minutes in that movie. >:( But my English teacher is cool. THAT'S WHY.

Okay enough of that now. Survey of the day [Warning: It's freaking LONG]:

Are you wearing a hat?
- No?

Bottled water: yes or no?
- Yes. But now I'm a little paranoid because I heard that bottled water is allowed to have some traces of E.coli in it unlike tap water.

Do you have a crush on someone right now?
- Small crushes.

What kind of laptop do you have?
- I have a Compaq laptop.

Do you prefer writing with pen or pencil?
- Pen definitely. But mechanical pencils are an okay alternative.

Does your best friend have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Err. I have one friend that does. I think. We don't talk as closely as we used to.

Do you like them?
- I don't know. I haven't personally met him. They don't seem like they're going out anymore.

Type your name into Google, whats the first thing that comes up?
- Jessica Simpson Collection.

Whats your favorite song at the moment?
- I don't think I have one right now.

Favorite subject in school?
- I like learning about History the most.

Last magazine you bought?
- I don't buy magazines... :P But I have gotten some free subscriptions in the mail. The last one I got was from Vogue, I think.

Last book you read?
- It was this book called Schooled. It was a good book. It was about a boy who lived secluded from the world with his hippy grandmother. But then his grandmother broke her hip when she fell out of a tree. So he  drove [note: this kid is 13] to the nearest hospital but got stopped by the cops for being underaged. And so the kid, his name is Capricorn but Cap for short, was taken to live with a social worker [who used to be a hippy child] while his grandmother went under surgery and recovered.

Is there someone you want to punch right now?
- Nah... I'd rather scratch their face out. Sike. There's no one I want to hurt right now.

State you most want to visit?
- California. Cliche. I know.

Are you a facebook addict?
- Not really. I could go a month without Facebook.

When do you shower?
- In the mornings.

Whats your dream job?
- My dream job would be the CEO of Apple or something.

What word in the dictionary best describes you?
- Indescribable?

Lights on or off?
- ON.

Are you a better listener or talker?
- I'm a better listener. I like talking to people who talk a lot.

Who was the most popular kid in 7th grade?
- I don't know but it certainly was NOT me.

Are you afraid of ghosts?
- Not really. I'm more afraid of real things. Like serial killers and bugs.

Is there something lacking in your life right now?
- Eh... I don't know. Maybe a strong spiritual life.

What do you miss most about childhood?
- My innocence. When the world didn't seem so much of a bad place. Everything I learned was from Sesame Street and Arthur.

Are you a good liar?
- Meh.

Can you cook?
- Heck no. I'm not a bad cook, necessarily. I just don't cook.

Are you a cheapskate?
- I think I am.

What would you do with a million dollars?
- I'd give it to my parents. And give some of it to charity.

Have you ever been to Disneyworld?
- Nope.

How much time do you spend online?
- A LONG time. Probably like up to 6 hours.

Are you a shop-a-holic?
- I would be if I had money and transportation.

Are you afraid of the dentist?
- Not really. Actually, I really wanna go. I haven't been in 2 years.

Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- I do actually. They're more like prayers than wishes.

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
- My brother and my sister. And I'm sure they're STILL in there. >:(

Be honest, do you generally like people?
- Honestly, no. But I don't like being alone for long periods of time. Especially in the darkness.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
- I seriously wouldn't know where to go. I have a dream suburb that I want to live in. I just don't know where it is. :P

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
- I've been really emotional these days. It's like everything these days is so sad. But never to the point of crying tears.

OMG I THINK I'VE BEEN SCREWED OVER. MY COUNTDOWN THING NOW SAYS THERE'S 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WHEN YESTERDAY IS WAS SAYING 7! WTH!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment