2 more days...
I have no idea whether or not I should go to school on Friday. I figured I should. But I know a bunch of my friends aren't. So what's the point? I might just stay in my orchestra teacher's class and bring my laptop or something. Err. But the thing is, we are probably gonna have a dress down day and I have no idea what to wear. And my mom has to go to school all this week so there's no one to take me shopping. :|
And there's still more pictures needed to be taken. I took some today in U.S. History class. And even some video but my computer doesn't seem to want to take videos. :|
I think I'm gonna do another New Obsession post. On Linkin Park.
1. What are you everyday makeup essentials?
- Ha ha ha ha ha. ROFLMAOMG. I don't use make-up at all anymore. Not even lip gloss. Mostly because I don't know have a clue where they all went.
2. How often do you shower?
- Once a day. Everyday.
3. What kinds of hair products do you use?
- Shampoo, conditioner, gel, Pink lotion, etc.
4. What are your favorite makeup brands?
- I don't have a favorite since I don't really use a bunch. But Maybelline is cool.
5. Do you wash your face before bed? In the AM?
- In the morning and the night.
6. What’s your favorite way to do your hair?
- I like my hair in a cute ponytail. Or down.
7. Are there any hairstyles you wish you could do?
- I wish I had choppy, layered, above shoulder-length hair. With side bangs. But my hair isn't the length or texture for that.
8. Are your nails always manicured?
- Nah...
9. Which makeup product could you not live without?
- Vaseline. :D
10. Flat irons (aka hair straighteners): Evil or awesome?
- Kinda evil. They dry my hair out like he**.
11. Do you go tanning or use self-tanner?
- Nope. I like my skin au-natural. But right now. It's darker. I hate the sun sometimes.
12. How often do you poke yourself in the eye with your eyeliner?
- Never. Since I don't use eyeliner.
13. Do you like a lot of makeup on, or do you like a natural style better?
- The natural style.
14. How long does it take for you to get your hair and makeup ready on average?
- 7 minutes at most.
15. Favorite nail polish color?
- I don't know yet. I like my nails a pretty but pale color. But if I had to choose any other color, it would be green.
16. Do you ever go out in public without makeup on?
- Everyday.
17. What’s your best beauty tip?
- Vaseline is awesome if you're ashy. And Cocoa butter.
18. Do you have acne? If so, how do you treat it?
- I have acne. I have some stuff from the dermatologist and I wash my face every day and night. And I moisturize.
19. Favorite eye shadow color?
- I like forest green and brown eyeshadow.
20. Do you dye your hair?
- No. I wear colored extensions though.
21. What’s the most you would pay for makeup?
- Right now. The most I'd pay would be $10. When I get older, I'll get good quality stuff.
22. Have you ever gotten your makeup professionally done?
- Nope.
23. Have you ever had a facial?
- Nope.
24. Bronzer or blush?
- Blush, I guess.
25. Lip gloss or lipstick?
- Lip gloss.
No comments:
Post a Comment