I came into my German class expecting to see a class full of people waiting for class to get started [because I was a little late] and guess the atrocity I witnessed?
There was only ONE other kid in that class besides the teacher. Seriously, I was contemplating really hard whether or not I should just leave. But all my friends went to class already. So there was no where else to go. I couldn't believe it. I knew kids would stop coming to school but I didn't know they would stop so early. It's only Wednesday!
I don't even think I can make it until Friday. It was so empty at school today. Everyone was just... gone. I decided not to go to 3rd period. I skipped the whole 3rd period with my friends and we walked around the school. I was actually planning on coming to class too but when I got there [I got there a few minutes late], no one was there. And the room was dark and locked. They had done this to me before. I thought they had ditched me. But then I remembered that my Orchestra teacher was out getting pizza for the Pizza party we were having. I was supposed to go to the Chorus teacher's class but I didn't. :P
And me and my friends found the most awesomest place is school. It's downstairs in the old building. I think it's like an art room. When you go inside, all you see are murals and graffiti and paintings all over the cupboards and shelves and doors and walls and everything. It was BEAUTIFUL. And inside were skaters, guitarists, emos, and etc. Just hanging out. Right on the side, there were people literally SKATEBOARDING. It was so cool. I didn't know they had some place like that. Where people just hung out.
So after third period, I didn't go to fourth period. That was when the pizza party started and we all just hung out in the Orchestra/Band room, watching Maury. Yep... I'm contemplating on whether or not I should just skip all my classes tomorrow. I don't think I can bear staying in U.S. History class. But I know I have to go. And probably 2nd period. There's no hella way I'm going to 3rd period. But then I probably would because we need to get tickets in order to get into lunch.
*sigh*
I also wanna smuggle my laptop in. But we aren't aloud to bring book bags anymore. And I'm not carrying my bare laptop around school. I'm not crazy.
And OMG. I was seriously on the verge of crying. I'm never gonna see Jackie again. I hugged her for a long time in the Orchestra room. She wasn't coming back the rest of this week. When I was on the bus, I was seriously contemplating on leaving my stuff on the seat, running off the bus, running onto her bus and start hugging her and crying. But I didn't. :l I wish I had. I don't care if people think I'm crazy. But I'm not remember.
I think I'm done. Yeah... I took more photos today too. Here's the survey.
| Emo Survey | |
|---|---|
| Are you a girl or a boy? | I'm a girl. :D |
| Do you wear eyeliner? | Nah... I'm scared f eyeliner. Plus, I don\'t have any. |
| Favorite band? | Err. Panic! At The Disco, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Tokio Hotel, t.A.T.u., Black Veil Brides, Cinema Bizarre |
| Favorite hobbie? | Surfing the internet, listening to music, playing tennis, dancing [in private], drawing, writing, reading... |
| Do you cut yourself? | Nope. |
| Favorite letter? | It\'s either P and Q. |
| Do you care if people like you? | Yeah. A lot actually. |
| Are you popular? | Not really. But you can't really be THAT popular in high school. |
| How do you wear your hair? | I wear it in a ponytail, extensions, down, etc. |
| Do you like skinny jeans? | Who doesn't? |
| 3 words that describe yourself? | Awkward, anti-social, and artistic |
| Do you think about death a lot? | OMG YES! It\'s ruining my mind. |
| Favorite shoes? | Probably my wedges or my converse. |
| Do you love your family? | Of course I do. |
| Are you happy with your life? | Yes. |
| What would you change about your life? | I wish my dad treated us all the same. I KNOW I get treated better than the rest of them. |

No comments:
Post a Comment