It wasn't a total bust. But it was a bust, nevertheless. No more details because it's all quite sad. I'm pretty sure my stomach got even more rounder.
Currently, I'm wearing a houndstooth a-line dress with pink wedges and no where to go to. My mom went to work and the rest of them went to church without me. I don't know if the lady is coming back to pick me up so I'm just gonna stay in my clothes for awhile.
I ate a small breakfast of toast with peanut butter and an apple. Let's see how the rest of my eating goes for the day. I can't trust myself.
I've been seriously thinking about college. Especially yesterday. I really need to just get myself in the library, sit down, and get things done. I have to get my AP Bio homework done. I need to start on my Science & Tech portfolio. I need to start writing some college application essays. I need to do some scholarship contests/essays. I need to start putting together my mom's Capstone Project. It's due next week Sunday!
I'm gonna try and go to the library at least twice next week. Maybe on Monday and then, on Friday. Wednesday, I have senior pictures to take. Thursday, I'm going with my friend to The George Washington University. Emphasis on the "The" because apparently, it's there. Tuesday, I wanna go to the mall or the movies.
So that's how my week is sort of planned out.
On Monday, I'll go to the library early, like around 2 o'clock. And use one hour to accomplish something. I'll spend one hour catching up the new issue of Seventeen. I'll spend one hour on my mother's Capstone Project. I'll spend one hour on my portfolio. I'll spend one hour on my AP Bio homework. That will be the end of it. I'll pack me some veggie straws and grapes to hold me over until my mom picks me up.
Maybe I'll go back there on Tuesday but go really early in the morning. I'll stay there from 10 AM to 2 PM and then take a bus to the movies. In that time I'm in the library, I'll work on the Capstone Project and whatever other work for my mom that needs to be done and work on maybe another chapter of the Bio homework. Then I'll work on journal, portfolio, or college essays.
So for the senior pictures, which are on Wednesday, I'm not gonna do the outfit pictures because they're expensive and I'd rather just let my parents set up pictures for me on their own. (There's something awkward about changing my clothes in school for pictures.) So I'll just do the graduation and yearbook pictures. That means I don't have to worry about an outfit anymore and I'll just simply worry about my make-up.
My friend is dropping hints that I need to do something about my eyebrows so I'm planning on getting one of those eyebrow kits from e.l.f. What I'm concerned about is how dark the eyebrow color will be. I'm African-American if you didn't know, so I need a darker eyebrow color. I'm also concerned about whether it'll even make my eyebrows look nice. They begin bein bushy and thick and then end being sparse. I want to trim them but I don't wanna accidentally mess my brows up. If I can get tweasers, I'll get them too.
And then, I'll get some Baby Lips. And I wanna get some better make up brushes. Maybe I'll get a better mascara too.
I have a plethora of good eyeshadow and I have a decent eyeliner, I think. Now I think I must buy new eyeliner.
Okay, these posts always seem to be boring. I'm trying to schedule a campus tour at Georgetown with one of my friends. And it's more difficult than I thought. BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment