I decided to wear this floral dress that I got from Charlotte's Russe in like November or something. Honestly, I wore it because it was strapless and I knew I would need a strapless outfit. And even though I wasn't planning on taking full pictures, I thought it looked nice enough just in case there were gonna be some judgemental people there. I did my makeup but it didn't look as nice as it did when I practiced it last night. I wore brown eyeshadow, eyeliner mascara, and attempted to touch up my eyebrows. And I wore Baby Lips.
Anyway, I got to school 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time because my mom dropped me off before going to work. She had and is still having these severe pains that were brought up by taking this laxative tea last night. I think it's really serious, like ulcers or something. Who has constant stomach pain ALL day? She just needs to go to the doctor.
Well, the scene happened to be really chill when I got there. I ended up waiting two hours before I got to take my pictures and then I waited an extra two hours for my friend. But for once, I didn't absolutely loathe everyone. Usually, when I'm in school, I absolutely hate everyone. But I was in a pretty good mood the presence of teenagers did not annoy me. Maybe it's because it's summer and I'm in chill mode (kind of).
When my friend and I left, summer school had just ended as well. And the amount of people that came out of the school would make you think it was already August. Of course, there were kids from all different schools in the county. But it's sad that it was THAT many. It was shocking. One of my friends is in summer school but I didn't see him.
Okay, I may get some hate for this. You know, if people actually read my blog. But I need to point something out...
You know the Beatles, right? Ha. Yeah. I'm sure you do.
Well, you know how they were like, the heartthrobs of the 60s or 70s or whatever?
Okay, the thing is... None of them in the orginal lineup are actually that hot. At least I don't think.
![]() |
| Maybe John Lennon... He's not too bad. But the others...? meh. |
But then, I found out about the two other previous members of the Beatles... Pete Best and Stuart Sutcliffe. One was kicked out of the band and the other died. But they were the only ones that actual... hot. At least to me.
I mean. Look it.
I knew about Pete Best awhile ago but I just heard about Stuart Sutcliffe yesterday and then it came to me. I just find it very interesting.



No comments:
Post a Comment