Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hot Weather, Rainy Marathons, Muscle Spasms, and Sexy Canadians.

It's been so hot around here. It's the best excuse to not do anything for a week.

That means I haven't gone to the library and I haven't gone to the gym either. No progress on my Biology homework and ha... If you thought I started on that RP thing, you are WRONG.

But I did get a nice e-mail this morning from the Science and Tech RP coordinator lady and apparently, there's an internship opportunity at University of Maryland during the PM. Of course, I pounced on that sh**. And cross my fingers, I'll get to get that internship. Apparently, it has something to do with hearing and speech. I don't really know how I feel about it but "beggars can't be choosers", right?

Plus, if I do get the internship there, I can easily walk home by myself or catch the bus... I don't know. It seems like an ideal plan to me.

This weekend, on Sunday specifically, I'm volunteering at this marathon thing. So I have to wake up at like 5 and be there by 6:30 am. It's because of NHS and I have to do two Community Service projects so I might as well get this over with. According to the week forecast, there's gonna be a storm on Sunday. I can't tell if I'm happy about this or annoyed. At least it won't be hot but I will be soaked. Or maybe they'll just cancel it.

Ugh. Whenever I go out, it's either sizzlin' hot or raining.

I'm not sure who else will be volunteering at the same time. Most likely people I don't even like.

I can't tell if I'm having muscle spasms or creepy crawlies in my hair. I can't dispute the spasm option. I've been getting them frequently at my temples. I wouldn't be surprised if they just started going even farther.

Why did I even post today? I have absolutely nothing to SAY. I guess I'll just use the rest of the summer for writing my opinions. I have a lot of opinions on things. I used to write my opinions on things a lot as if someone cared and then I stopped (okay, maybe not stopped) when schoolwork was taking over my junior year life.

Ha. I already do write my opinion on things. But I'm just gonna do it more. About absolutely unrelated things that pop up in my mind. Like my preferred cookie texture and nail polish color. Meaningless stuff like that.

I feel so sick. I just wanna sleep in my parents' room!

So I'm in complete lust with Avan Jogia. I don't think I'll ever have a mega celeb crush on him. That's reserved for the truly special ones. But man, he's just so sexy. I just can't. On Victorious, he was kissing that weird sister of Tory's and ugh, I was too jealous. And then on the Twisted preview when he said he cared so much about that frizzy blonde girl, I absolutely melted. Not because I'm a shipper. I hate shipping. But I imagined him saying that to me and... No more bad thoughts. ;)

I'm super duper tired. I just wanna eat a cookie and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment