Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Creeper's Confession.

Okay, now enough of the Beatles. There's something else I have to reveal. I'm surprised I didn't mention it earlier.

So I decided to commit emotional sucicide and check The Guy's twitter. I was just SO curious. And no, I'm not over him. (I'm still waiting for that new crush to come along and relieve me from this misery.) There were several upsetting tweets on his page.

One being that he got 4s on his AP tests. Two being this tweet (I feel like it was directed to me), that was pretty much confessing his love for his girlfriend by calling everyone else "b**ches". Third being a picture of himself at the gym. And not just any gym. Oh no... The gym that I GO TO.

I thought it was the craziest thing ever. And I think he went the day I went except he probably went a little earlier or a little later. I'm not sure. I mean, I haven't gone to the gym in awhile and I know I need to get back on track. I just thought it was SOO weird. Whole time I was afraid of seeing people in the neighborhood that go to my old high school when truly, there are people from my current high school that go to that gym that I have to worry about. That freaks me out so much because I could walk out of that gym sweaty and gross any day and accidentally run into him.

I can't tell you how much that freaks me out. But oddly, at the same time, it makes me wanna go to the gym for that slim chance of seeing him. And also to get that nice body. Not for him. Well, obviously not. But to get anyone else I want. I don't know why. To prove to him that I don't need him?!

Well, it doesn't help that I had half a cheese steak sandwich, beans, Honey Nut Cheerios, crackers, a slice of bread with peanut butter, pizza, and a bowl of Captain Crunch from 7 PM until now. I think I have a binge eating disorder or something.

Okay so Even Stevens is on and I never realized how cute Shia LaBeouf was. He has that Jewish kid look going on that I realized that I'm oddly attracted to. I don't think it's strictly a Jewish thing but you know what I mean. It's the curly hair, pale-ish skin, brown eyes, and thick eyebrows look. And I actually like slightly bulbous noses.

 

Okay, I know he's Irish. But it's still the same look. His face is sweet a he** though.
Sorry. I had to put this here.
Almost. He's Jewish, okay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment