I never thought I would actually Muse. I don't think I do. But Hysteria by Muse is amazing.
Anyway, I'm trying to motivate myself to get up and go to Target but it's pretty difficult. First of all, it's going to rain anytime soon. Second, I have to convince one of my brothers or sister to go with me. Third, I'm too lazy to care.
So things to do today besides go to Target and buy make-up and supplies include calling Georgetown University, texting my friend about the ride situation, calling my mom about the George Washington University thing, and finding a good outfit to wear to school tomorrow. I'm chilling but I have so much to do.
I went to bed SO late. I think it was like 6 am when I finally did go to sleep. And I didn't even take a nap the entirety of yesterday. I don't understand. And when I finally got to sleep, it was so uncomfortable. Is this insomnia or something? Am I gonna die?
So along with my bad sleeping habits, I have a nice fat juicy pimple on my chin along with a few newly popped scars throughout my face. As you can tell, I NEED makeup.
For once, Pandora is playing an Incubus song I've actually never heard... Southern Girl. It's not bad either.
I was kind of productive yesterday. I went to the library later than I planned but I stayed for a long time. I got through almost one entire chapter of my AP Bio homework. I would've been done sooner but the questions required long answers and I tried to actually read the chapter this time instead of just skim for the answers. I did the Wednesday discussion question and turned it in. I tried to start setting up the Sunday assignment but it was way harder than I thought it would've been.
Okay, let me go take a shower. My face feels gross.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment