Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This is Serious.

Can I just be skinny already?

This won't be a post about self-esteem woes, I promise you. But I just wanna be skinny already and it's just so hard. I just had some chin chin and veggie chips. And a piece of chicken and fries. I was going in for more food but I decided to just eat some strawberries, grapes, and blueberries and my hunger pains went away.

But I really wanted to do good today.. or I guess yesterday. I don't know. Summer problems, right? Not having a clue whether today is today or today was yesterday because your circadian rhythm, or whatever they call it, is totally off.

Well, I just want to wear dresses and prance around and be pretty and cute in them. I'm freakin' sixteen. Being thin and wearing cute things it's what it's all about!

I have this urge to type but I don't really know what to type.

Well, I made chin chin today with the help of my grandma. For the first time in awhile, my food didn't come out a total disaster. I've made cookies and muffins so far, and they both turned out gross and burnt even though I timed them and tried to make sure they didn't burn. What happened was that the edges burnt and the insides didn't even cook. I think it was because of the spray oil I got. It was some flour based spray thing that said it was primarily for baking so I thought it was gonna be perfect. And all my food came out gross.

I wasted a bunch of good craisins and blueberries because of that stupid spray oil.

But yeah, the chin chin. I used this oat flour that my grandma makes from blending oatmeal because the new flour that my mom got had one of those stupid flour bugs in it once I opened it. Mind you, this was a brand new unopened bag of flour. And I was freaked out so I didn't use it. But we later found an old, free of bugs package of flour which we also used for the chin chin.

Well enough rambling. It came out good. I wanted to bake it because the whole deep frying thing didn't seem so appealing to me because I know if they came out good, I'd be inhaling the whole thing. But I got over it. :P

Well, senior pictures are next week and I still haven't thought of any outfits to wear.

I'm really thinking of wearing a cute flirty white dress with a dainty necklace or more edgy one.



With wedges and nice cardigan.

Preferably in a nice cranberry or burgundy color.
Rather than black.


























Then, if possible, have one of those hipster hats with my marley twists cascaded to the side.


This isn't me but I want big chunky ones like hers.


Then my eyebrows will be soft and shaped to perfection and I'll wear the perfect shade of red lipstick.

I think that would make a nice picture.

Then for my casual outfit, I'll wear shorts, another cardigan, and a vintage t-shirt with some canvas sneakers.

Honestly, I might just skip the outfits all together. Finding it would be stressful, first of all. And I don't want disappointment like what happened when I tried to plan an outfit last time. I don't really wanna make a big deal out of these senior pictures anyway. My parents are gonna make me take more later on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment