The future of this blog.
I'm almost done with this online blog. Remember? The title says... High School Is Complicated. Hello! I can't write my woes on a blog for high school when I'm in college! And that'll be next year!
I don't wanna stop writing but I do wanna close a chapter. I made this blog specifically for documenting my years in high school. And when my high school years end, this blog ends.
I'm not sure where it goes from here though. Maybe I'll just create another blog. For my college years. Or maybe I'll create another blog to just write stories. I used to always write stories. And I have one in my head, one that's been there for years now, that just needs to get out.
And I really want to make my last year count. I'm thinking of doing a picture a day sort of thing. I'll take a picture for everyday as a senior until my last day of school. I feel like it will be difficult being motivated to do it each day and finding good things to take pictures of. But I want to anyway.
I'll think of it later... Eventually.
I really want to make Friday good. I want to end today feeling accomplished because I've been a total failure this entire week. So here's a schedule/list of things I want to accomplish when I go to bed and wake up.
9:00 AM - Hopefully, I'll wake up around this time but there's no counting on it.
- Wash my face and brush teeth.
- Make blueberry pancakes.
- Brew some green tea.
11:00 AM - Slather on some sunscreen and go to the gym.
12:00 PM - Take a shower. Get dressed. Pack books, laptop, and a bag of fruit.
2:00 PM - Eat lunch at Burger King.
2:30 PM - Get to the bus stop. Bus is SUPPOSED to arrive at 2:44 PM. Don't bet on it.
3:05 - 4:00 PM - Read up on the magazines.
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM - Get work done.
- Friday DQ/Comments
- Some of the Sunday Assignment
- One chapter of Biology Summer HW
- Research for S&T Summer work
6:45 PM - Head out and buy things.
- Make up.
Wait for my mom at McDonalds so that she can buy other supplies such as:
- Journal
- Binder
- Clear paper protectors

No comments:
Post a Comment