Friday, June 28, 2013

La la la.

1. What is your best friends name?
:X

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
They are white. Not a good color to wear when you're on your period.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Silversun Pickups. Surrounded (or Spiraling).

4. Whats your favorite number?
49.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice w/ Mixed Vegetables

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Probably cerulean or periwinkle. More periwinkle.

7. How is the weather right now?
It's cloudy. It was just thunderstorming though.

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad, most likely.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Style.

10. Do you have a significant other?
Nah.

11. Favorite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars. And I'm really getting into Twisted.

12. Siblings?
Yep. Three.

13. Height?
5'.

14. Hair color?
Dark brown. Black, basically.

15. Eye Color?
Dark brown.

16. Do you wear contacts?
Nope.

17. Favorite Holiday?
I don't think I have one.

18. Month?
July. I'm not even sure why.

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
I don't think so. Maybe very ambiguous reasons but never for no reason at all.

20. What was the last movie you watched?
In the theaters, it was the most recent Fast & Furious.

21. Favorite Day of the Year?
Last day of school.

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Oh yes.

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
Nope. I almost could when I was doing gymnastics.

24. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs. No kisses yet.

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
No.

27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
Almost all my friends.

28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
My mom.

29. What books are you reading?
I'm unsuccessfully reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I'll get to it tonight.

30. Piercings?
None.

31. Favorite movies?
The Johnny Depp Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I hate writing out the title of this movie. I'd rather say none.

32. Favorite football Team?
I don't actually watch football.

33. What are you doing right now?
Doing this survey.

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Buttered. But I don't think I've ever tried just plain popcorn. It might be good.

37. Dogs or cats?
I don't really care for animals that much.

38. Favorite flower?
NONE.

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
Ha. Yeah.

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
Close friend. I don't think I'd consider him best friend.

41. Have you ever loved someone?
No.

42. Who would you like to see right now?
My dad, I guess.

43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Nah.

44. Have you ever fired a gun?
No.

45. Do you like to travel by plane?
I've only traveled by plane once (or twice counting when I came back). I was 5. I don't really know if I like it or not. :P But I am a bit afraid of travelling on one.

46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right handed.

47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I like to use two.

48. Are you missing someone?
Not really.

49. Do you have a tattoo?
No.

50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
Not really. :P I don't think I follow many guys on Tumblr. I don't care for pic-whores no matter how cute they are. So yeah... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment