Monday, June 10, 2013

30-Day Weight Loss Challenge. [Day 2]

Day 2 - How tall are you? Do you like your height?

I mentioned it in my last post but I am 5 feet tall. Sometimes the doctor adds an inch or two but I'm just gonna say I'm 5 feet. No need to lie to myself.

So do I like my height? Meh. I'm okay with it. Except I feel like I was built to be taller. I can't really explain what I mean. It's like I have the head and body of someone who's like at least 3 or 4 inches taller than me but I'm not... I wish I was at least two inches taller though. But most of the time, I really don't care. I don't have to worry too much (or at all) about liking a guy who's shorter than me because there's really not many guys my age that are shorter than me. And if I wanna grow a few inches, I can wear heels and I like heels. So yeah. I'm content.

Update:

Yesterday, I did pretty well. I actually downed four bottles of water and it was not easy. I finished my fourth bottle after 11 PM. And I had to pee every 15 minutes. Does your body eventually get used to it? It's okay now that I'm home because I can get up and pee anytime I need to. But I don't see how I'll be able to do it at school or in public places.

I also stayed under my calorie limit. It wasn't too hard because I was "busy" with my mom's work. So I didn't really think about eating that much. And my stomach was filled with water throughout the day.

Today, I was planning on going to the gym but it looks like it's about to rain in any minute. It probably is raining. It's gonna thunderstorm so I don't wanna take chances by going outside. Maybe if I work up the motivation, I'll just do some kind of exercise at home.

Right now, I'm working on finishing one bottle of water. I think I can see my face getting better already. I finally got one of my acne medications and I've started to use a apple cider vinegar toner on my face. I think it works really well. I put it on after washing my face and I don't get as flaky as I usually do. I'm just gonna keep with that except that apple cider vinegar is almost running out and my dad is the one who actually uses it and since he's going to Nigeria, I won't actually have any vinegar.

Meh. I just hope my skin gets into better condition before school starts. I'll probably be wearing make-up as well by next year. I'm gonna look hot if I keep on with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment