Friday, June 7, 2013

How My Dream Day Went.

It definitely did not live up to my dreams. Honestly, I would've said it was a good or even spectacular day. But I had such high expectations that weren't lived up to. But I will say it was an overall good day.

Well, the day started out bad.

First, I was kind of sick. I think I'm getting a sore throat or something. I've been feeling a scratchiness in the back of my throat for the past few days but it hasn't progressed into anything else yet. Second, it was raining PROFUSELY because of that stupid tropical storm that started in Florida. I was so annoyed. Of all days for it to rain, it HAD to rain today. Third, I found out that because I have a book fine, I will get a 0 for AP Chemistry UNTIL I pay the book fine. I blocked it out for the entire day but now it's hitting me and it's hitting me hard. Honestly, if I hadn't blocked out that fact, it would've entirely ruined my day. The fine is $82.00 and I have no idea where I'm gonna get that kind of money without telling my parents. Ugh...

In good news, I guess, my chances of getting an internship has gone up A LOT. I talked with the lady and she said that she does have slots and I just have to turn in my resume and essay to her through e-mail. I told her that I would be available for AM or PM but then I realized that I was placed in the tutoring committee for NHS and I remember them saying that it was strongly unadvised to do the tutoring committee if I have a PM internship. But that means if I DO happen to get the PM internship, I won't have to do tutoring committee anymore.

By the way, I asked a few people about the committees they were placed into. ALL of the people I asked were given the committees that were the top pick. That annoyed me so much. These days I just feel like I've been getting the crappy end of the stick for EVERYTHING just because I'm not a stand-out super intelligent  Science and Tech student. I didn't get an internship. I didn't get to be a volunteer for Symposium. I didn't get head of committee for NHS. I didn't even get the committee I wanted for NHS. I didn't get chosen for an award for the Junior Awards.

I feel like a total failure. I feel like crying now that I'm thinking about all of it.

All I got was a 0 in AP Chemistry and book fines for books I never even got to use.

I'm supposed to be talking about my "dream" day. Sorry for digressing.

Well, I went to school in my outfit. A red and black striped shirt, black skinny jeans, and my red canvas shoes. I ended up changing to shorts and tights when I got to school because my friend wanted me to join her doing that. Then I met with some teachers. After, I met up with all my friends and we walked down across the street to go to Starbucks.

I bought a coffee which dubbed as my breakfast. Funny thing happened though. Our school officer passed by and wished us a happy summer. The same officer that I think, busted the other kids that skipped school to go to Starbucks a week before. Funny...

We loitered for too long and missed the 9:00 AM 16 bus that I had planned. So we caught a bus at 9:30 AM. Things were going as planned. We caught the bus that was supposed to take us straight to the mall. But then I realized I didn't actually know EXACTLY where we were to stop. I mean, we ended up where we needed to with a little help from my other friend. But because of that incident, my friend kept ranting about my lack of knowledge and the fact that I had led them to some place foreign. I really wasn't worried at all and it was just ruining my mood that it kept being brought up.

So we went to the mall and of course, stopped at Hot Topic. Everything was overpriced and I didn't really see anything I wanted a lot. There were no t-shirts that I REALLY wanted. Some of the band tees were cool looking but I didn't wanna be a pretentious bish and wear a tee of a band that I didn't even listen to. I saw a Sublime shirt but there was none in my size and even so, I couldn't buy it because my friend and I were supposed to d the buy one, buy half off deal but he didn't have money.

We went to a few other stores before going to the food court. I bought a sandwich from Subway and my friends bought pizza and Japanese food and one friend bought nothing because she's on a diet even though she's stick thin.

Oh yeah, before we went to the food court, we dressed our friends (who were a couple) up in clothes from Guess and took pictures. Which I'll post later. I felt bad because we were touching these pricey clothes that we had no intention of buying. But it was fun anyway.

Then we headed out to the movie theater and that's when I realized I had made the biggest mistake ever. Well, the theater was officially the crappiest theater I had ever been to. First of all, there were only like two workers actually working there. Second, once we had walked into the theater, a man came and talked to us in this stern way saying merr merr merr it's illegal to go to a rated R movie without an ID blah blah blah. He didn't even know what movie we were gonna watch! We hadn't even bought our ticket! I was shocked.

I mean, yeah, we were planning on sneaking into The Purge anyway but still. I felt so offended anyway.

We ended up buying tickets and watching Fast and Furious 6 in a crappy theater room. There were only like 3 other people in there The place was so dirty and the movie twitched a little like those old films.

Well, fortunately, the movie happened to be really good though I didn't really understand what was going on because I never watched the other Fast and Furious movies. Honestly, I can't even tell if it was actually a good and substantial movie. I just really liked the action and graphics though I did nod off a few times because of an extreme sugar crash.

After the movie, we went back into the mall. It was a struggle to go outside. It was like a hurricane outside. Without the wind. I had these new shoes on and I was just annoyed having to step through practically streams.

I bought two rings from Forever21, a Sublime wristband from Hot Top, a gray striped tee and a striped tank top (both from Target) that I found doesn't fit me at all. I've just begun to realize that I wear an extra small in women's clothes because I am basically a midget. The arm holes are HUGE and it just looks so gross. If I wear it, I'll have to wear a cardigan over it or something. I wish I had just gave back the tank and got this muscle tee from Forever21 which was only like $13.00.

It stopped raining when we decided to leave. And things got slightly better. But very weird. There were these three Asian boys standing where we were about to ride the bus and two of them were really cute. I made awkward eye contact TWICE with one of them. I can't tell if it was twice because he saw me looking his way the first time or if it was because he was interested. I really don't know. But I wish I had smiled and waved or something. It's not like I would ever see the guy again anyway.

But then this weird drugged black guy came up to my friend and I and asked us for money. I had money but I was so afraid of him that I said no. Honestly, if it was ANYONE else, I would've given them the money. I had more than enough. But the guy scared me with the way he was just mouth rapping and moving his body. When I first saw him, I thought he was simply mentally disabled or something. But my friend said that he saw the guy checking my friend and I out after we had passed him. Anyway, another of my friends gave him money and I feel bad for not being the one to do it. But I was just SCARED.

It didn't help that once we got on the bus, the guy was mouthing obscenities or rapping? close to the windows and scaring all the teenage girls on the bus. It wasn't mentally disability. It was straight up drugs.

So the bus ride was okay though one of my friends was being extremely quiet. And then another friend got upset for a few moments because of something one of my friends said. But things seemed good when I got off the bus, I guess.

Now I'm at home. I finished writing something for my mom's school. I'm stuffed with yams, green tea, and a PB&J sandwich. My face is itching with the make-up still on my face. And I just wanna wash my face, go to bed, cuddle up with my phone, and watch YouTube videos or read guru gossip, or listen to music before drifting off to glorious sleep.

That was how my dream Last Day of School went.

No comments:

Post a Comment