I feel like the past few questions have been set on the perfect days. It was only yesterday when I figured out a good weekly workout routine and now here's the question.
On Monday, I plan on doing just cardio and 30 minutes on the treadmill.
On Tuesday, I'll do about 15 minutes on the treadmill and spend the rest of the time working on my arms and back.
On Wednesday, I'll do 30-40 minutes on the treadmill.
On Thursday, I'll do 15 minutes on the treadmill and spend the rest of the time working on my abs and legs.
On Friday, I won't go to the gym and I'll use that day to stretch or perhaps, do yoga.
Saturday and Sunday would be rest days. But on Saturday, I may go out and play Tennis.
I'm not sure exactly what strengthening exercises to do yet. I'll probably just pop on a YouTube video in the middle of my living room and start doing it if I don't feel like going to the gym.
So that's about it.
Update:
I've eaten so bad these past few days. Yesterday was the worst. I went to the dedication ceremony and I regretted it because all the actual good food was gone. So I was stuck with a bunch of rice, some moi moi, a piece of bread, and some thingy wrapped in dough which would've been good if it wasn't so salty. I didn't finish all the food though. But after, I ended up going to a wedding party and I ate there. The food was actually good though everything was oily. After, we went to a bridal shower and I ate there. I was really craving a meat pie and then, when I finally got one, I was extremely disappointed. It was the meat pie with just the meat, not the potatoes and other fixings. And it was so salty. Ugh.
I basically had a lunch and two dinners.
Now, I just ate a good-sized amount of cereal. I didn't eat breakfast until a little after 11 AM because I went woke up at 8 and went to sleep again and woke up around 11. I'm planning on drinking green tea with lemon a little later. I'm not gonna eat much today even though today was supposed to be a binge day. I'm not sure what I'll eat for lunch yet but I'll probably eat a peanut butter sandwich with fruit because we should have it.
I didn't wanna put this in another post so I'll just say it here. I am so scared for when my results come out. I'm probably gonna get a 0 in Chemistry because of the unpaid fines. Ugh, why me? Why couldn't things just work out? Why do I have to go through this? I should've just e-mailed my teacher to spare me. It's not like I won't pay it. Just not now. UGHH. When it popped back in my mind, I just felt all these overwhelming, depressing feelings. I wanna go back to sleep again.
No comments:
Post a Comment