Day 7 - Do your parents know you're trying to lose weight? Do they care?
I haven't explicitly told my mom I want to lose weight but she basically knows. She's fine with me doing it. I don't think my dad knows. If he did know, he would rebuke it. He's fine with me exercising but wouldn't let me restrict calories. He wouldn't even let me go vegetarian for a week. I understand where he's coming from and I know I should be eating because I'm still "growing" but I 'd rather be a skinny short teenager than waiting until I'm a fat adult to diet. You know, if I don't grow and fill out.
I am hungry right now though. I was supposed to be going to this church. They're having a dedication so obviously, there's gonna be a bunch of food. But I had to go to my own church because I promised I would do the Response Reading.
Oops. I forgot to mention that my dad is going to Nigeria today. That's actually why I'm in this mess. So as my parents were getting ready, I was at my own church doing my church duty. My siblings and my grandmother are at the other church for the dedication. My mom quickly dropped me of at church and picked me up as soon as I was done. My parents left for the airport and now I'm here waiting for someone to pick me up from the other church. I don't think it's gonna happen and if so, it would probably be too late because my sister and I are getting picked up to go to a wedding. We're dancing for the wedding. And there's gonna be a bunch of food there too. -_-
I already ate a puff puff as a "snack". I don't want to eat another but I think I just will because I'm hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment