Friday, June 28, 2013

Annoying Dick of a Brother.

My brother has been acting like a total dick because he's the tallest and heaviest person in this house. I don't know who told him that growing a few inches and adding pounds gives you authority because it really doesn't. It obviously hasn't helped his intelligence any bit with that 2.95 GPA that he brought home for his first year in high school. He's freakin' 15 and acts like a 5 year old. I've went off on him way too much these past few weeks and I'm tired of it and he's definitely gonna pay for this stupid attitude that he's going around with if he doesn't change.

We had a huge fight in the house today. This brother and me and then there was a fight between my little brother and sister. In fact, it was the fight between my younger siblings that started the fight between him and me. While they were fighting, they made a mess with the photo albums and I was saying that they need to clean up this mess. Then, my stupid brother said something along the lines of "You clean it up. You're right there!" I can't remember what I said after that. But then he kept hovering over me and waving his hands around me and then touched my face and I went off because he CONSTANTLY does this sh**.

And that's how the fight start and I won't go further than that.

Anyway, my grandma told my mom.

She lectured us, of course. Saying how disappointed she was in us. And then she mentioned all the sugar consumption in the house. And honestly, with the way my brother was going off, if it wasn't drugs it had to be something. My mom has been buying loads of sugary cereal and she once got this entire can of Kool-Aid. The cereal finished within a day and the big Costco sized Kool-Aid was done in a week or even less. My mom said she'd stop buying all of it, the juice and the cereal. I was okay with it. I don't drink juice anymore anyway (especially the really colored kind) and I need to the sugary cereal temptations to go away.

I need to start planning college tours. I'm going to the University of Maryland next week. Even though I think I've been there enough but I'm going there with my friend which will be more fun. And then, I wanna go to George Washington University the week after. I may check out Howard just for the laughs. But I can't go out of the area until my dad comes home.

Until then, I'll be riding his car around the neighborhood because I got my learner's permit today! Or technically yesterday... because it's 1 AM right now. My mom said that she was taking me the MVA before taking my grandmother to the hospital. So I took a practice test the day before and failed with an 18/25. I needed at least a 22 to pass. You would think this would've encouraged me to study more but I didn't until 5 AM in the morning. I downloaded the handbook on my phone and scrolled through it as I laid in my bed.


We got to the MVA at 7:30 AM and found out it actually opened at 8:30 AM. So in that waiting time, I found out there was an app to practice the knowledge test. I did the tests like, 5 times while I waited. Thank God for that. I ended up passing the test with a 23/25 and now I have my learner's permit! I'm about a year late but better late than never, right? Heh.

At this rate, I'll have my provisional's license before summer starts next year. Which is fine with me. I only need it for summer so I can actually do things with my friends.

I kind of forged my height on my permit though. I said I was 5'1" when I'm actually close to 5'. And I rounded my weight to 130 because I didn't want the woman to look at me in disbelief if I said 126 or something. I'm not sure if I actually look it or not. With the amount of food I've been eating lately, I probably am back to 130 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment