I guess I'll just go through it, starting from the morning.
The school day started off pretty normal. I got to school and went to Computer Graphics as I usually do. Actually, I texted my friend, telling her about a girl at our school who's father was shot two nights ago. And my friend knew the girl and I'm writing this, feeling like such a bad person now. My friend was texting me, crying about it. And I basically ignored her throughout the day though I wasn't really trying to. Now I can't even blame her. God, I am such a bad person.
I didn't even take the time to at least spend time with her: just me and her. Today was probably the last day I was going to see her until summer started. And this is what happened. I'm definitely gonna text her and we're gonna have one day: just her and me, if she'll allow it.
Wow. I am a really, really bad person.
Okay... Let me just continue.
I helped my teacher clean up her classroom a bit more and then I went to physics where we learned about magnetic levitation. It was interesting at some parts, boring at others, but I beared through it.
Then a miracle happened third period, my English class. For the entire week, we were having a poetry workshop where we had to read our poem and the rest of the class criticized it. I ended up pushing it back and pushing it back until the last day which was today. And then my teacher granted us blessings and said that we don't have to do it anymore and said he was gonna just look over them and give us credit. Hallelujah! I was afraid of reading it out loud and I was afraid of the criticism I would get because I didn't really understand what I was exactly trying to say. I mean, I did. But I didn't feel I fully portrayed it in the poem, and I didn't care to do so anyway. But yeah, that happened.
Fourth period, I was supposed to skip and go to Subway with a friend but I got really paranoid after hearing about the kids that got suspended after going to Starbucks. And it turns out that the administrators were being extra lax that day but I didn't know it had the time. Luckily, there was an ESOL picnic going on outside and a bunch of kids were already skipping outside and I saw other friends outside. So we all hung out there for that period.
That was the period I also realized that all my friends are stupid, lying perverts. (I also learned that I can never have a full meal as long as I'm with these friends too.) At the end of the period, I was known as the tentacle-loving, sadistic pedophile just because I mentioned my crush was a sophomore and I said something about watching someone get hurt before calling the police. And my friend just added tentacles because she was being a stupid jerk. So I'm gonna probably have to deal with that for a long while.
In 5th period, I finished the lab write-up we were supposed to do and turned it in. We also took a quiz which was pretty easy but I was NOT in the mood to think at ALL. But luckily, it was extra credit and was not being graded at all. But me being my perfectionist self HAD to strive for a 100 which I'm sure I didn't get.
I ate a bit of lunch during 6th period and then I left school with a bunch of friends down to the plaza center. I used my Starbucks card to buy some coffee with whip cream and caramel on top. And then we went to Subway. I took the opportunity to buy my shoes at the same time. I wanted to buy gray shoes but there were none in my size so I ended up buying the ones that I wanted in the first place, which were red. My friend helped me stuff it in my small backpack because I didn't wanna come back to school with a Payless bag and a shoe box.
![]() |
| This is the drink I got. 560 calories of amazing. |
I wish I had stopped by at Ross to get a small hoodie or at least a cardigan but I knew my friend would probably go on how sloppy and gross the place is. So I didn't wanna take that chance.
It was such a nice day. I totally forgot to be all sad and dumb about leaving my friends for the summer like I saw several other people did. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about it like that because 1.) We were all gonna hang out one last time on Friday and 2.) We were gonna hang out over the summer and if not 3.) We're all gonna see each other in a few months. No big deal. Talk to me when senior year comes.
So tomorrow, I'm not going to school tomorrow. I'm gonna just chill and sleep for a long time and perhaps go out to the store and buy a smoothie. I'll also have to do a thorough cleaning of my room and find my books because the struggle is real. I'm gonna have to pay that $80.
I actually have a bunch of errands to get done before I leave to Wheaton on Friday.
- I'll have to meet with a teacher about my internship next year.
- I have to give my fee slip to the office.
- I have to ask a few teachers to write recommendation letters for me.
I don't know how I'm gonna do that in ten minutes but whatever... I'll worry about those things when it's time to worry.

No comments:
Post a Comment