Thursday, June 20, 2013

I don't enjoy doing the 30 day challenge anymore. It's getting to be a burden to me. And you know what's also a burden? Trying to figure out titles for these posts. It's been almost three posts and I just realized, I could simply just not add one.

For this post I won't. This post needs no title either. The problem is that I like uniformity and it's either I do it or I don't. No wishy-washies.

You know, I never really liked Kings of Leon. They make good music. Like actual music. But to me, it's like the song is almost good but falls flat. And then I don't actually like. I don't know if it's vocals... His voice is nice. But the melodies are always... meh to me. I guess. I don't know. I like Sex on Fire though.

I'm talking about them because I'm listening to Slacker Radio and they're on right now. Pandora is starting to suck big time. They just keep playing the same songs over and over again. I've complained about this before but I'm complaining again. Hopefully, they will see this obscure post on the internet and LISTEN.

But yeah, I'm sore right now from the arm exercises I did yesterday. But I might have messed up my back and pulled a muscle. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do today at the gym. Maybe 30 minutes of cardio and then some leg exercises. I feel like the "ab" machine does nothing. I feel no soreness in my stomach. I really just want some exercise DVDs in the house that I can use. (We have plenty of exercise tapes but no working VCR.) Later today, I'm going to the library. I'm going a bit earlier than usual and I may be going by myself. I need to get some of my mother's work done and then I'll do some more AP Bio homework.

So I haven't done a survey in awhile. So let's.

1. Fave color? 
- Cobalt blue.

2. DIY nails or salon? 
- I've never gone to the salon to do my nails. So I like DIY.

3. How long do you spend on morning beauty routine (not including shower)? 
- I'll say about 30 minutes in total.

4. Fave subject? 
- Err. I like all subjects. It depends on the topic usually.

5. If you could learn any language what would it be? 
- I want to continue learning German.

6. Pets? 
- None.

7. Siblings? 
- Three!

8. What style do you really like? 
- I generally like the grunge-y, edgy style. Not overly grunge-y but I do like its cool quirks.

9. What style do you wear? 
- I wear a lot of basic, slightly edgy clothing. My outfits usually consist of a cardigan, or sweater, striped shirt, skinny jeans, and canvas shoes. Then I'll add a skull necklace or ring or wristband or something weird.

10. How often do you go shopping? 
- Probably a few times a month.

11. Fave kind of gum? 
- I generally buy Extra or 5 gum.

12. Name 3-10 bands/artists/composers you listen to that you really like. 
- Silversun Pickups
- The Police
- The Smiths
- Sade
- Breaking Benjamin

I like a whole bunch of other bands and artists but that's what I've been listening to the most as of lately.

13. Race? 
- African American.

14. Hobbies/interests? 
- Internet, Tennis, and Graphic Design.

15. Relationship? 
- Single.

16. What are you on a scale of 1-10 1 is super girly 10 is tomboy/not girly at all 
- 4. I wanna say I'm between 4-6. I'm girly in that I like shopping and doing my nails and wearing dresses. But if I go shopping, I usually look for more edgier things than "girly". I'm too lazy to actually do my nails all the time. And I don't wear dresses that much.

17. If you could play any instrument what is it? 
- Either drums or guitar.

18. Vocal range? That was random 
- I have no idea.

19. So if you play an instrument what is it? 
- I used to play both violin and piano for awhile.

20. Religion? I won't judge. 
- Christian.

21. Boyfriend and girl best friends or both guy and girl friends? 
- Both guy and girl friends.

22. Sport? 
- Tennis.

23. How much/often do you workout in offseason and what do you do? 
- Well, I've only started working out now. And I aim for at least three days a week. But the plan is going to the gym four days a week. Do cardio for two of those days and strength on the other two days.

24. How healthy are you 1 is really unhealthy and 10 is super healthy 
- I would say a 4.

25. How smart do you consider yourself 1 is ridiculously stupid and 10 is crazy genius 
- 6.

26. How pretty do you think you are 1 ugly 10 pretty 
- 5.

27. How much do you love your body 1 hate it 10 love it 
- 4.

28. What books do you read? If you read. 
- I used to read mostly chick books. But I got tired of reading about some girl who likes some boy. I've been venturing out and trying to read more deep, insightful books and I'm trying to read a bunch of classics too. I don't get to read much but if I am, it better be worthwhile.

29. What TV/ anime/youtubers do you watch? 
- I watch a bunch of beauty gurus but at this point, I watch mostly for the drama rather than the content. I watch NigaHiga, Smosh sometimes, the FineBros, and those teen skater-boy heart-throbs.

30. Do you like school dances?
- I haven't gone to one since I was in 8th grade. They're not really my scene but I'm going to them since coming year. I think they're okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment