Day 3 - A picture of your inspiration. What features do you like about this person?
There's this photo of a girl that I saw on Tumblr yesterday and she was actually perfect. It's an old picture, meaning it used to be in circulation a few months ago. But it mysteriously popped up on my dashboard yesterday but I can't find it anymore. I wish I could find it because the picture was exactly what I wanted to be.
But this picture is pretty close too. I mean, if my body was like this, I wouldn't be complaining.
So what do I like about her body... Everything. She doesn't seem short. She's skinny but toned. Her waist is defined. She has the perfect abs. Her upper rib bone shows. Her arms are slim. She has the perfect amount of fat in her thighs and space in between them (even though I think she's posing REALLY weird). And her boobs are perfect, a bit too big because of whatever push up bra she's using, but it's a good amount. Especially for her frame.
I think her body is absolutely perfect.
Update:
I finished off four bottles of water again today though I was actually aiming for five bottles. But it was getting nauseating. I went to the gym once again and I think I got a pretty good cardio workout. I only went on the treadmill. I was afraid of using the strength machines because my armpits weren't shaved. Plus, I dropped my phone TWICE while I was on the treadmill so I was embarrassed and didn't wanna stay there longer than I had to.
My legs were so fatigued from running on the treadmill and then I had to walk all the way home. I had blisters on the bottom of my feet afterward because I use converse to workout and not actual running shoes. I need to get those soon.
I wanted to try making a fried egg sandwich. Over hard. My family doesn't make stuff like that. You know, sunny sides up and over easies... First of all, it's basically under-cooked egg. We don't roll like that. I do wanna try it like that but I'm afraid of getting egg poisoning or whatever. I kind of burnt it a little when I made it though. Not in a bad way. It was actually nice and crispy. But that's because I over heated the stove by accident. I also used a lot of oil. I'm gonna make it again for breakfast and use less oil and actually use medium heat this time. I'm also making one for my brother. I wish we had English muffins but I'm stuck with regular bread slices. I put a cheese slice and a tomato in between the sandwich. I wish I had spinach. But nevertheless, it was good.
Tomorrow, I'm also planning on making myself a nice strawberry mango smoothie. I wish we had almond milk or coconut water. I also wish we had berries. And greek yogurt. All the healthy stuff we used to buy back when we were all in our health craze phase.
For lunch, I'll probably eat a bowl of oatmeal. Weird, right? I don't think I care.
Then, for dinner I'll have yams and beans.
So yeah, I need to pee once again. It sucks having to run up the stairs to pee and come back downstairs again. I'm probably burning more calories or whatever by doing that. I was pretty active all day. Now I'm getting spasms in my under eye area. I did a quick Google search on it and I think it's from fatigue so I'll try and go to bed at 1 AM this time. I also wanna try and go to the gym a little earlier this time.

No comments:
Post a Comment