Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lists. Because I Like Lists.

You know what's funny?

I always make lists but things hardly ever get accomplish either way. But I'll make another one anyway for Thursday, otherwise known as today. I seriously need to get things done.
  • Eat healthy breakfast. Oatmeal and apple or something.
  • Drink four bottles of water.
  • Try making banana chocolate smoothie.
  • Look for chemistry books.
  • Clean room.
  • Clean house.
  • Comment for mother's schoolwork.
  • Take a shower.
  • Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Go to the mall and buy a hoodie or cardigan and then buy a smoothie.
I think that's it. 

I'm updating the last day plan schedule after this post. Instead of being a page, it'll be a post. I'm also gonna write my summer to-do list eventually. Maybe after this post. Maybe not. 

UPDATED List of Stuff I Need To Buy and Prices:
  • Hoodie/Cardigan But preferably hoodie. <$20.00
  • Eyeliner Possibly. $3.00
  • Baby Lips Possibly. $4.00
Total: $27.00

Truthfully, I probably won't buy the eyeliner or the Baby Lips. I'll just spend the $20.00. Get there and back with about $3.60. And buy a smoothie with another $3.00. 

I have good lip glosses at home and I'm gonna take my mom's eyeliner sharpener in a second and make sure my eyeliner works by Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment