Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30-Day Weight Loss Challenge. [Day 4]

Day 4 - Your greatest fears about weight loss.

I really don't have any fears except that that I may not lose any weight at all. Actually that's what I most fear. That I'll be doing all this work and I get no change. I also fear that if I do get down to the weight I want to, I'll look weird and maybe even sickly because I've seen that before. That would suck because I'm mostly losing weight to look good. My third fear is hurting my body more than helping it. It's not like I eat super healthy though I try to. I also heard it's bad to diet while your still young and I am restricting my calories down to 1300. I'm only 5' and it'll suck if I had the potential to grow a few more inches but I hurt it because I wanted to get thinner when I could get thinner at any other point in my life. I'm saying that and thinking of all the short-term events that'll be coming up that'll require me to look thinner like senior pictures, prom, and beach week.

So yeah. That's it.

Right now, I'm being lazy about going to the gym. I don't feel like walking all the way down there but I know I need to burn a few calories today. I'm also going to make it a point to work on my arms and stomach today and tomorrow. On Friday, I plan on just stretching and doing some yoga maybe. I'm gonna look through our old DVDs sand see what workout stuff we have.

I need to get off the computer soon and start on the smoothie I want to make. My grandmother came home today and I'm kind of afraid of making it around her (or anyone for that matter) because she's gonna want me to add things I don't wanna add. -_-'

I wanna start putting together a look book of outfits I wanna wear when school starts. Days have been passing and I still haven't heard anything from the hospital I applied to. The possibility of money this summer is getting bleaker and bleaker. But I still wanna do it anyway. It'll keep me creative over the summer too.

Alright, I'll leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment