Day 9 - Did people ever make comments about your weight in a negative way?
I have had a few comments. Two stick out to me though. One when my aunt said that I had gained weight. This was awhile ago. And another when my friend said I was like those chubby sodas. Short and chubby. Well. She didn't fully say the chubby part. She started and then kind of trailed off. I don't think she meant to say it but I heard her. This was freshmen year though.
I haven't really gotten much comments about my weight. Especially not anytime recent.
I am sleepy right now. I just want some ice cream and then I wanna go to sleep. I'll actually be going to sleep early! But I still have to read over my SAT words like I had planned. I'll just go through them a few times. Tomorrow, there's cap and gown fittings and I have to get there at 9 even though it begins at 10 because my friend is getting dropped off early. I just found out today because my school is filled with a bunch of bum nuggets.
I probably won't have that ice cream. I'll just drink some tea with lemon and go to bed. I did a pretty good with my diet today. And I got a good workout in as well. This kid came in towards the end of my running and started using the machines and doing push-ups. I can't tell if he was trying to impress me. I don't know if he tried to talk to me because I had my head phones in. It was really awkward when I took them off and I was about to leave. It was just me and him. From a glance, he seemed like a cute kid. Close to my age even. But I didn't really look look because I didn't wanna be THAT person, you know?
Anyway, I also did a lot of walking today because I had to walk to and from the gym and I went to the library. I probably burned close to 300 calories today. So I'll be about 200-300 calories under my calorie limit. That's fine with me.
The cap and gown fitting messed up my schedule though. I can't go early in the morning unless I wake up at 6 am and go down to the gym at 7 am. I can go in the afternoon after the fitting which ends at 1 pm. But it'll take me an extra hour or two to get home, get dressed, and start heading out there.
I'll do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment