Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Okay. Maybe I Am A Stalker.
My friends always joke around about how much of a stalker I am, just because I like to stand outside of my Spanish class as the cute Skater Kid goes to his class. I don't call it stalking. I call it "admiring the view". But whatever.
But I guess I can officially say I am a stalker. Especially after what I did for about an hour last night.
I got really interested in the whole S&T scandal so I decided to use Twitter to see if I can find out some information. I have a Twitter but I don't use it. And when I did use it, I used it to sign up for these giveaways before summer started. (I won none of them, btw.) So basically everyone in my feed is an internet mommy.
Anyway, I used my account to find and "stalk" the most popular S&T kids who would obviously have some comment on the situation or had been involved in the situation.
Well, I don't really wanna go into it because it's not THAT interesting. But I think I will anyway.
So from what I learned, a bunch of kids in the same first period class decided to go out to Starbucks. Apparently, there were two groups of kids and one group asked the substitute (there was a sub that day) if they could leave and the sub let that group leave. I don't know what happened with the other group. So the kids got into a girl's car (I'm pretty sure it's The Guy's girlfriend's car) and went over there and came back. But someone snitched on them and then they all got in trouble.
At first, I was like: "They deserved it." How is half the class going to skip and expect no one to be suspicious about it? That's just asking for it. And then my friend was telling me today that they were hanging around outside before they just left. If that's so, then they are utterly stupid.
But I also feel bad about it because it's not like they were skipping an important class. They JUST went to Starbucks. And most of the reason they got caught was because some jelly bishh (someone who wears sunglasses, apparently) snitched on them. I mean, I don't talk to those people and I can't say I like their kind but I would never snitch. That's just being a jelly bish (which I am but seriously, there's no way I can rag on them because I'D HAVE SKIPPED TOO).
Enough of that.
I do have some good news.
I got my wallet back like 30 minutes ago so I can buy my shoes tomorrow! Honestly, I wish I could ride my bus one last time in the hopes that I could possibly sit next to The Guy ONE LAST TIME. But it's either I take that 10% chance and never buy those shoes or buy those shoes and risk never riding the bus with my crush again. I'm gonna take the shoes because crushes don't last. And I like shoes.
I have some bad news as well.
I found out the NHS committee I'm being placed in last night and it was SO disappointing.
I got...
The Tutoring Commitee.
First of all, that means I don't get to be a head of committee. Second of all, I have to be a part of TUTORING. I immediately e-mailed the secretary and asked her if I could be placed in ANY OTHER COMMITTEE. She e-mailed me back today saying all the committees were full and explained to me that as a member of the committee, I won't have to tutor each session and that I'll mostly be scheduling tutoring sessions for others. I mean, it would've been fine if I had just had the opportunity to be a head. I WANTED TO BE A HEAD!
So that's so disappointing. But I'll try not to think about it. Just like how I'm not trying to think about all the AP Biology homework I'm gonna have to do this summer. :(
I have some more good news. Kind of.
Since those S&T students got their internships revoked, I actually have some chance of getting an internship next year since I was on the waiting list. Is this God's work? I believe so.
I also have some bad news. Kind of.
One of my friends can't go to the mall trip on Friday. But whatever. I'll enjoy with the rest of my friends.
I'm gonna update my planning schedule later today. I'm going to the gym with my mom to hopefully burn off at least 350 calories. Maybe if I can keep under the calorie limit for these three days, my tummy would be a bit flatter.
Labels:
disappointment,
internship,
NHS,
scandal,
science and tech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment