Thursday, June 13, 2013

30-Day Weight Loss Challenge. [Day 5]

Day 5 -Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?

I guess I would be lying if I said I was doing it JUST for me. I mean, I wanna say I am and I do think I am. I don't like looking in the mirror and seeing chubby cheeks and a flabby stomach. I don't like looking down and seeing my fat thighs. And I just loathe looking at pictures of myself and noticing how fat my arms actually are and how wide and ugly I actually am.

I just wanna wear the clothes I like and look good in them. I wanna wear a tank top and not worry about my arms or my stomach. I wanna wear shorts without worrying how thick my legs are. Or go to the swimming pool and not lie to my friends, saying that I can't go because of this or that, when actually I can't go because I think I'm fat.

So yeah, in that aspect, I am doing it for myself. I want to feel better about myself and how I look.

But I can't say I haven't looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "Wow. This is why so-and-so doesn't like me." And then seeing girls with gorgeous boyfriends and thinking, "She's so skinny and cute. No wonder no guys like me." So yeah. I'm doing this to get guys too. I can't lie about that.

I just want to raise my self-esteem. And this is how I'm doing it. I'm losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment