Sunday, June 9, 2013

So there are two 30 day challenges I wanna do. One for weight loss and one general one. I'm not sure which one to do or if I should do both. I don't actually wanna do both because that would be hard to keep up with.   Meh. This summer is for getting hot so I'll do the weight loss one. I have done it before though I can't remember if I did this exact one or if I had even finished it. But oh well. I'm gonna start by the next post.

I have to finish my mom's school work too. The dreaded Sunday assignment. Her last class starts tomorrow and apparently, there will be A LOT of writing. If I get this internship, I won't have time for it after the second week. Man, I was really planning on chilling this entire week and getting my work out on. I guess I'll just have to deal.

So far, I've eaten a small bowl of cereal and I'm really fatigued. Like I need more food or something even though I'm not actually hungry. I spent all night on the internet and decided to watch Mysterious Skins, which is gonna be one of the books I plan on reading by the end of the summer. It was an interesting movie. Very thought provoking. All the characters were so adorable. And of course, Joseph Gordon-Levitt. But it was still sad. I like those types of movies the most though I can't really say this one is my favorite movie. It was still good though.

I hate when I do so well in the morning and then afternoon comes and I totally screw up the diet. I'm always ravage hungry in the afternoon for some reason. In the night, I usually chill out. Yesterday, I can't really remember eating anything except donuts. Every time I ate one full donut, I felt like my face gained 5 pounds. I ate 3 of them too. But I can't remember eating anything else except two pieces of chicken for "dinner" and an egg sandwich for breakfast.

Whatever.

Ugh. I'll start writing the assignment at two, I guess.

By the way, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is extremely cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment