Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer To-Do List.

I'm gonna do what I did two years ago and actually print out the list and stick it to my wall. I had problems with it before because my parents could blatantly see my goals. But I think I'll do it anyway because I'll always remember to cross something off the list.

So here are the goals I want to achieve by the end of the summer.

  1. Lose a reasonable amount of weight. I guess 10 pounds would be the goal because according to this weight loss calculator, I can reach 115 pounds by September 21, 2013.
  2. Read and finish at least five books.
  3. Make money.
  4. Get my learner's permit.
  5. Hang out with my friends at least once.
  6. Bake something new. 
  7. Visit college campuses.
  8. Finish RP Summer work.
  9. Finish AP Bio homework. 
Possible Must-Reads
  1. Mysterious Skin by Scott Heim
  2. 1984 by George Orwell
  3. A Raisin In The Sun by Lorraine Hansburg
  4. Reality Bites Back by Jennifer Pozner
  5. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Steg Larsson

No comments:

Post a Comment