Day 6 - Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.
Yes, I do binge. I binge badly actually. It's like, I get this craving for food and I just can't stop until the feeling goes away. I'll be so full and I'll keep eating anyway until I'm sick. Then once my stomach settles a little bit, I eat again. Well, that's how it used to be. And I'm trying to wane myself off from that. I don't know why I do it except that I'm a greedy mother f***er. But sometimes, when I'm reading the EDNOS tag on Tumblr, I can relate to some of the girls who binge eat but I don't get extreme feelings of lack of self worth. I do for an hour and then I'm okay again.
But I'm starting to think most of the problem is dehyration. This entire week, I've been trying to drink at least four bottles of water a day. I had no extreme cravings for anything so I barely binged. But yesterday, I failed to drink four bottles and in the night, I ate crackers and half a puff puff. I actually felt like binging to the extreme but I couldn't. I had the cravings but not the appetite. I'm annoyed that I broke down but I'm proud of myself for not eating too bad.
Today, I'm gonna strive for my four bottles of water though I already went off my meal plan by eating four crackers. I might go to gym or do some type of exercise. Being on the laptop makes me SO lazy though. I probably won't bring myself to do it. Plus, I don't have anymore bras to wear and I don't feel like washing clothes.
So that's how things have gone so far. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment