Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
I'm so sorry that I couldn't post yesterday. I was seriously going to. But then I log on and then it tells me that Blogger is unavailable for maintenance or something like that. So I had no choice but to not make one. It wasn't my fault at all but I still feel guilty. :|
And then I look back today and they freakin' deleted my Day 11 Post! :O Do you know how much work it took to do that? I had to first make the dolls of my friends and then I had to post it. And I just deleted the pictures from my Desktop. ARRGHH! Is this some kinda cruel Friday the 13th joke?!
Let me just get on with this stupid post.
So I've seen Blogger around the internet a few times when I clicked on some random sites. So I'm not sure exactly when I was first introduced to it. But I guess I got interested once I got into 9th grade and a lot of my teachers were giving us their classroom blog sites where they posted stuff for their class. I noticed that they all used Blogger. I also remember reading a book about this girl who wrote an online blog and the whole idea of people reading what I write interested me. So in September, I just did it.
That's all I'm gonna say on that subject since Blogger pissed me off.
And OMG, I think I'm being sent back to Geometry next year. I'm pissed about it but not as pissed as I thought I would be. Maybe it's because the day is still far away. Gosh. I really don't like Geometry in the first place. I hated doing postulates and theorems the most. I can't believe this. I thought I did awesome on the Geometry portion of the test. I knew I should've checked my work. But I just HAD to pee and give the test in.
Today was the seniors' last day at my high school. It felt like it was the last day of school for everyone even though it was all dark outside as if it was about to rain. But it actually didn't rain. It drizzled a tiny bit but that's it. For some reason, in my neighborhood, when it looks like it's about to rain, everywhere starts looking like a rain forest.
There's another dude who's been on my mind lately. I don't think I've mentioned him at all. Maybe it's because I really have no idea who he is. But in my mind, I refer to him as sexy dude. I can't remember exactly when I first met him but what comes to mind was this day in the library. I had to finish a U.S. History test so I came during 4th period to do it. So the teacher sent me and two other girls into the library to finish it. [Which was a dumb move if you ask me. We were obviously gonna cheat off of each other.] So on the table to the right of me, I saw the sexy dude. He looked kinda emo with dark bangs that covered his face and snake bite piercings. He had either a camera or a phone in his hands. He looked like he was recording something. He was freakin' hot. This was actually a while ago though. Maybe February or something. I don't remember.
So yeah... After that day, I kinda forgot about him. I would see him walk around the hallways, outside where the buses are, holding hands with this other girl who had bright red hair. So he was obviously in a relationship. I would usually glance and then forget about it later. But for some reason, all of a sudden, I'm totally obsessed with him. It started earlier this week. Okay, now I remember. I was walking with my friend to the emo corner [so that she could see her boyfriend, the one that I used to like]. And he was also coming down the hallway and he just shook his long hair off his face and his face was totally attractive looking. After that, I've been on the hunt, looking for him, trying to get more peeks of his face.
I remember going to German class and then he turned around in front of me. But he turned around to face his girlfriend. I got a good look at his snake bites. And another instance was when our Health teacher let us go outside. I remember looking for sexy dude but I couldn't see him. So I just went on down to the track with my other friends. But once we were about to leave was when I saw sexy dude. And he was playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards with a bunch of other dudes on the steps. Then just yesterday, I was going to lunch and we had to give tickets in order to get inside. I was rushing to give my ticket in and then I could see sexy dude right past me as I went inside. I didn't really see his face but he has this kind of stance. He's always a little hunched over with earphones in his ears. While I was in lunch, I spent the whole time looking to see where he was. So then I made a promise to myself that if I see him, I'm just gonna stare and take it all in. Plus, I knew the seniors were leaving soon and I had no idea if this dude was a senior or not. He looked like he could be a Junior, maybe a sophomore but not really.
So today at lunch, I saw him and I had the most perfect view from where I was sitting. The only thing is that he had a perfect view of me. And it would be freaky if he saw me staring. But I did it anyway. He has a really nice face. The only times I wasn't staring was when I was talking with my friends. I had the urge to just get up, go to his table and plop my big butt down and ask if I could play Yu-Gi-Oh with them. [Oh yeah, btw, he's always playing Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason. I think it's an emo thing.] The only problem is that I haven't played in A LONG time and by long, I mean LOONG. So I had no idea how to play. Plus, I don't have the guts for that.
But yeah... now I have this ache for sexy dude and it doesn't make sense at all. I know nothing about it and he obviously has a girlfriend. I need to talk to him once just to get over this stupid feeling. I hope he's not a senior. That would suck. That means I would never ever see him again... :(
I tried finding him on Facebook. I think I found him but I'm not sure because the profile was on private and the dude's profile picture was only a picture of an eye with some hair over it. It could've been his hair. It could've been his eye. I don't know. I haven't seen his face close up. But I have a little more information on him. He lives somewhere in the same city as me because I know a girl that rides his bus and she lives in the same city I do because she mentioned it today. (And today, I saw him walk out the bus while I was on my way to the school building this morning.) I could use that on Facebook. I've seen the Facebook of the other dude that he plays Yu-Gi-Oh cards with a lot and I'm sure they're friends on FB if he has an FB.
I'm a stalker. I know. Wow. This post was long. And I still have to do Day 13. :| Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment