Monday, May 23, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 23 [What I Crave]

"Day 23- Something you crave for a lot"

I hope I'm not limited to food. Because I hardly ever crave one food many times. Except this pizza I mistakenly got from Dominoes one time. I have no idea what I kinda pizza it was though. I didn't even order it but it ended up being super good.

But yeah... This may sound like dumb emo chiz but I'm gonna say it anyway.

I crave for a nice sweet dude who I'm actually attracted to and is attracted to me back. I crave for him to be super funny and easy to talk to. He would hug me and we would sit together at lunch. He would have long straight hair. Preferably Spanish or White. Emo looking. ;D We would have similar music interests. Not too similar but similar enough for us to talk about music and get excited by how much of the same music we like.



He would live in my neighborhood so that I could always go out in the summer and see him. Or we could do homework together. We would have inside jokes.

But we wouldn't go out. I wouldn't wanna go out with him. But I don't want him to go out with any girl either. And I won't go out with any dude.

That would be awesome. So yeah... That's what I crave for.

But if you wanna talk about food too. I crave:
- That vegetable pizza the pizza man gave me by mistake
- Cupcakes
- Those sugar cookies with the frosting on top
- Chicken tenders from TGI Fridays.
- French fries.
- Salt & Vinegar Chips w/ Hot Cheetos
- Almond Joys. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment