"Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why"
This challenge is hard. If I could switch lives with someone for a day, I would switch it with God. I guess I wanna know what's going on in His mind because seriously, to have so much power and knowledge, I wonder how He keeps it all stored up in there. There are millions of people praying to Him everyday and every hour. How is He able to respond to so many? And He knows the past, the present, and the future. While all this new technology is freakin' awestrucking to us measly humans, God's probably looking at us like, "Been there, seen that. I could do WAY better." I wanna know when Jesus is coming. I wanna a better understanding of life. Because I'm sincerely confused. I wanna know the answers to everything. But I probably couldn't handle all of that knowledge. I'd probably die.
The idea of switching lives with God seems cool but I don't think I could handle it. I don't really wanna switch lives with anyone human because humans go through all the same things pretty much. So what if they have a nice house or whatever. I'm not gonna go through the process of switching souls just to see that. And then I'm gonna have to switch back anyway. And then I'll have to live with this strong want for materialistic things.
Another option would be to switch with someone beautiful but the fact that I would never be as beautiful disheartens me and I don't see the point.
So yeah... there goes today.
So I took the HSA for Biology today and it was freakin' easy. I mean, there were some questions that threw me off but I'm sure I passed. I really hope so. One of my friends who was sitting behind me told me that he failed by 7 points and had to take it again. I really don't wanna do that.

No comments:
Post a Comment