Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Well... this is hard. There are a whole bunch of habits that I wish I didn't have but I'm gonna break it down to my top two.
I wish I didn't procrastinate and I wish I wasn't awkward.
Yeah. Do I have to explain? I guess I do.
In fact, right now I'm procrastinating. I could be finishing my math homework or my science power point or studying for my HSA or something. But no... I'm online watching YouTube videos and stuff. Stuff that won't get me anywhere in life. Plus, progress reports are coming out and I'm scared about my grades. I checked yesterday and in one of my classes, I'm making barely a B. It's an 80% B. I hate that.
And today, my friends "bullied" me into skipping 4th period. I was telling them that I severely needed an A and I needed to get all my work done in Health class but they kept pestering me to go.
Now I'm going off-topic. So about my awkwardness... Sometimes, I just don't have anything to say. And so I struggle to say something to keep the conversation going or to seem as if I was in engaged. But sometimes, it makes things worse. I wish I was one of those people who always had something funny to say and when I didn't, I was just cool about it. Not awkward.
Okay, so today, during 1st period and most of 2nd period, the freshman had this anti-bullying thing and we learned about bullying and stuff. That was cool since I didn't have U.S. History so that was freakin' awesome. I'm gonna explain the rest in another post. Oh and did I ever give my two-cents about Rebecca Black?
Another bad habit I wish I didn't have is my forgetfulness and my laziness.

No comments:
Post a Comment