Thursday, May 5, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 5 [A Place I've Been To]

"Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to"


Ha. I bet you guys thought I was gonna put a picture of a real place like Chicago or New York or something. But nope. I went local.


MCDONALDS!


I decided to use McDonalds because the challenge for the day gave me the opportunity to express my loathe for this fast food restaurant. Plus, I've been to this place so many times.


The thing about McDonalds is that no matter how much you want to swear it off, once you see it on your table, you can't help but to eat a few fries, and a few fries turns to sitting down trying to take half of your sister's cheeseburger and a few chicken nuggets from my brother.


But their food isn't even that good!


Their are horrible, first of all. They always taste somehow. I can't even describe the taste. But it's like, all their beef taste that way. I guess it's the undercooked taste. As if it was taken straight off a slain cow and slapped between two buns. So I swore off their burgers and began eating their Fish-Filet. And I like their fish sandwiches. The thing is... HAVE YOU SEEN HOW MUCH CALORIES THAT JOINT HAS?! And they put too much tartar sauce on it.

So yeah... that's it for today. I need to go do my math homework.


OH AND HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

No comments:

Post a Comment