Saturday, May 14, 2011

LATE Park-To-Rose: Day 13 [Letter To An Enemy]

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

So this letter is gonna go to "Sexy Dude". Because he has hurt me recently. Really, it's just a little dent to the heart. But I don't have anyone else to put so I might as well.






Dear Sexy Dude,
 I don't know you and I'm pretty sure you don't know me. But I've seen your around school. You probably don't give an eff about me. I'm just a freshmen and you have a girlfriend so this might freak you out. But I really like your face. And I like your snake bites. They're hot. I wanna know you. I guess I like you for superficial reasons. I don't care right now.


So yeah, you hurt me. You know why? Because I'm nonexistent to you. You seem so cool and sure of yourself. You have your own group of friends and I have mine. But I wanna be in your group of friends. I always feel like that... I wish you were ugly. And I wish you didn't have piercings. And I wish you didn't have nice hair. I'd feel way better. I wouldn't be obsessed with you. I hope you're not a senior either. I wanna keep seeing you for as long as I can. I hope God somehow arranges some kinda situation where I can talk to you. Just ONCE. I say just once when I mean forever.

I'm a creepy person. I don't think you wanna know me... Yeah. Okay Bye.


Ew this letter is kinda icky. But whatever. I needed to do the challenge so I did it. Oh and my Day 11 Post came back. Blogger is being a straight-up jerk, messing with me like that. I was supposed to do this post yesterday but I got back-tracked. So now I have to do my Day 14 right now...

:| Alright... Bye.

Wait. I should probably do my Health of the Day for yesterday. It was totally horrible. 

Breakfast:
- A cup of yogurt

Lunch:
- Some fries
- Some sips of juice


I couldn't eat. I saw sexy dude and then my appetite disappeared. It's funny because I had some chicken tenders on my plate and I was telling myself I shouldn't eat it or it'll break my vegetarian challenge. But I took it anyway. And then I still ended up not breaking my vegetarian challenge. So that was one good thing.


After School:
- Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Capri Sun

No Dinner. Nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment