Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 18 [My Plans, Dreams, and Goals]

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Gosh, I hate these challenges.

Well I'm not gonna organize this in anyway. I'm just gonna ramble.

I really don't have a straight decision to what I wanna do in life. But I know I want to be happy while pleasing my parents at the same time. My mom wants me to be a doctor but I don't know... As much as I learning about medicine, I don't think it's my ambition to become a doctor. First of all, I'm not that social so I don't think I could handle talking to people all the time about their issues. And I don't wanna be responsible for someone's life. I'm the most clumsiest person, I'm always dropping something or bumping into someone or tripping or falling. Believe me, the medical profession doesn't want me.

I like doing stuff in computers and designing. The ideal job for me would be designing laptops and cell phones and working their features. I think that would be totally awesome except, I don't think I'm the very best drawer. And I hate technology class. The stuff we read is so boring and makes no sense to me at all. And if I can't even bother to do that, how the heck am I supposed to be able to make a laptop?

I just wanna be able to afford a nice home and give my parents all that they want before they die because they did so much for me.

I also wanna be good at music. I wanna be able to play all my favorite instruments: violin, piano, drums, and guitar. Those are the top ones I wanna be able to play. And I wanna be awesome in tennis. Only the most perfect people are artistic, musical, and athletic. I wanna be all that. I'd be totally popular and stuff. But that won't ever happen.

I also wanna learn how to drive. But I'm terribly afraid of driving.

Er... Yeah... So let me tell you about my plans for after high school. I plan on going to college out of state, definitely. I don't want it to be too far. At first, I did. But now that college is getting closer, I realized that I still wanna be able to drop by at my parents house if I needed to. I probably won't get a job. I'd have to focus on my studies and stuff. I would have roommate obviously. We'll share refrigerators. But I'm gonna learn how to cook because I don't want my roommate poisoning my food. Plus, I don't want that freshmen 15. I'd decorate my room in black, white, red, and gray from Target.

I'm gonna lose weight because I wanna look awesome from Spring Break when I'm in college. I'll dress all different and cool like. I'll have cool friends...

I'll study a little psychology, some medicine, some engineering, a little design. I'm not doing math. I hate math, as much as I'm good at it. Well... I'll do a little math.



That's all I wanna talk about. I don't really like talking about that for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment