"Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned"
Yes. It's 10:58 PM at the moment. I was just about to go to sleep. In fact, I was in my bed with the lights off and everything. When I realized that I didn't do my Park-To-Rose today. I can't believe I forgot.
This is probably gonna be short. I don't feel like being deep right now.
Okay in this past month, I learned how to be more committed. There's a lot I wanna improve and change about myself. And it's not easy to just change your normal way of doing things. I want to be a vegetarian and I tried going a week with no meat. And it was ridiculously hard. And I tried to go a week practicing for at least 30 minutes on the piano. That was a fail after day 2. And I tried praying day and night for a week. It was a fail but I actually tried with that one.
So yeah... I'm still gonna continue to do these weekly challenges until I can get it right. I learned that if I put my mind into something than I can achieve something. Yes. I'm freakin' lazy but you just need to get up. That's the first step. Like those early mornings when you have to go to school and your freakin' tired and you don't feel like getting up at all. It's hard but you know you're gonna be late for the bus so you just get to the bus and try to drag yourself into the bathroom. After you get to the bathroom, you're good.
It's kinda like that. Like with praying. I might feel too tired but once you get on your knees, your set. And piano. Once you get to the piano, you're ready. The hardest part is getting up. But once your there, it's all easy.
I'm gonna make a summer list of all the things I want to get accomplished before summer break ends. I'll make it after I finish this 30-day-challenge. Today is the day before the last day. I should have a party or something. Nah... I'm too lazy for that. We'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment