Sunday, May 15, 2011

Park-To-Rose: Day 15 [My Songs On Shuffle]

"Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play"

So I'm supposed to put my iPod on shuffle and tell you guys the first songs that play. Self-explanatory right? The thing is, I don't have an iPod (which is depressing me right now, I need SOMETHING to listen to music portably). So I'm gonna use Windows Media Player. :DD


Oh and btw. I'm freakin' ugly.

My cheeks are fat. My skin is gray. And my forehead is 10 miles long. And my hair is icky. And my body is disproportionate to my head and it's fat. I look like an ogre.

Now let's get on with this thing. I shuffled it 15 times since it's Day 15.

  1. Broken Home by Papa Roach
  2. America's Suitehearts by Fall Out Boy
  3. With You by Linkin Park
  4. Sing by My Chemical Romance
  5. Running Blind Transformer Remix by t.A.T.u.
  6. Modern Love by Empires
  7. Knives and Pens Acoustic Version by Black Veil Brides
  8. Waiting For The End by Linkin Park
  9. Lights by Ellie Goulding
  10. Kryptonite by Three Doors Down
I need to change my style. I need to come up to school with ripped skinny jeans, an opened gray button down shirt, black tank-top, and fishnet fingerless gloves. And I'd have my hair all over my face with side-swept bangs and red lip gloss. I would look totally freakin' hardcore. But I can't do that.

My Kryptonite...

No comments:

Post a Comment