Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer To-Do List & More Things I Need To Mention

:DD

  • Lose at least 10 pounds before school stars.
  • Drink only water for one week.
  • Go vegetarian for one week.
  • Learn to play one song on the piano.
  • Get my community hours.
  • Get better at tennis.
  • Pray day & night and read my Bible for one week.
  • Create Parkdale remebrance music video using Sony Vegas.
  • Get a pair of fingerless gloves.
  • Get a pair of Vans.
  • Read every book and write a review from the summer reading list.
That's all I got right now, okay? I thought I had more in mind. But I guess not.

So I came home today and I found a FedEx package outside of my door. I knew exactly what it was when I saw it. It had my name sealed on it and everything.

I WON A WATCH FROM GURL.COM!




Okay, let me start from the beginning. The first thing I felt was excitement. Then I was dismayed at how the package looked. It was all crinkly and looked as if the person did not take anytime to wrap it. The packaging was horrible. If I was doing a review on YouTube, I would be ashamed. And when I opened it, I saw a box that was already opened up on all sides. I was a little nervous. The mailman could've opened it and stolen the watch out of it and then tried to wrap it up and send this mess to me. I mean, this watch was $99, OKAY? So the watch came inside a cute hexagon shaped container with Baby-G in silver letters on the sides. And some blue and black fonts on the top too. And when I opened it, there were all these layers of black foam and I was getting distressed. Then finally, the white watch revealed itself. I took it out and it was so freakin' sexy.

It looks like this:


This is exactly how it looks like.  

It's so beautiful. I have no idea when I'm gonna wear it. Probably the last day of school or something. I mean, it is $99. My parents would never pay that much for a watch that I'd probably lose in a few months anyway. I keeping it in the box for now. My mom said she's gonna show it off at work. She can go ahead and do that as long as she doesn't break it. 

So yeah... another thing I wanted to mention is this boy. He slapped my butt while I was walking up the stairs. And frankly, I don't like that. I told him to not do it. And he joked about it. Like wth. That's disgusting and stupid and don't ever do that. I hate when boys think they can do something stupid like that. How would you feel if I kicked you in the balls every time I saw you? Seriously. It's rude. That kinda stuff makes girls wanna cut your dick off while you're sleeping. And just because your bi doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Alright. That's it, I guess. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment