Sunday, May 1, 2011

OSAMA IS DEAD! Oh and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Blows Me.

I just found out awhile ago that he's dead.

The thing is, my dad went into the living room telling everyone to turn to the newws like an hour ago but I didn't think it was a big deal. (I was studying. ^_^)

So when I was done, I finally went into the living room and I read the headlines on the news and it was like, "OSAMA IS KILLED..." and some other stuff. I was shocked. I seriously didn't think he was gonna get caught. After 10 years!!! And now he's dead. It's all over now. Wow.

I'm scared. Like something's gonna happen. Something...

That's enough of that.

So let's get on to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It came on last night. I can't get enough of that movie, man. It makes me feel all giddy. But I noticed something really annoying when I was watching that.

So at the scene where Charlie finds a $10 and buys a chocolate bar and finds the golden ticket, I realized that Charlie ran back to his house WITHOUT getting his change and WITHOUT taking the chocolate. I was seriously screaming at the dude to go get his money and his chocolate. How could he?!

And do you know how much change he could've gotten back from that $10 bill? The chocolate bars only cost a quarter so he could've gotten $9.75! I could buy a t-shirt with that money. That's a lot. Do you know how much snacks I can get with that at school?! That's 27 freshly baked cookies right there.

And then he forgot the chocolate! ABOMINATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment