"Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge"
Actually, I did my whole explanation the first day I started this challenge but I guess I can always repeat it. I think I'm getting lazy with this whole challenge nowadays. It's almost over. It's been a good month. It seems so long when I think about how many blog posts I made. But when I think about it generally, the month seemed to pass so quickly.
Forget that one. Let's just get to the explanation.
It was Sunday May 1. And I realized that it was the perfect opportunity to do something meaningful. Isn't it kinda cool when the first day of the month is Sunday? I thought it was. Plus, it was the last full month of school that I was gonna have. The end of school would be in the middle of June. It would be the end of my freshmen year. My first year in high school. It's a big thing, okay? So I searched up for one of those monthly challenges things. Believe me. It was a little more difficult than I thought. But I finally found a decent one.
And I've been doing it ever since and I've been good at keeping all the days. I only missed one day and that wasn't even because of me. That was because Blogger was doing something stupid that day.
But it's been a good experience. I think I learned something more about myself I think. Maybe not. I think I was just able to let all my feelings out with this challenge. I wanna look back at this and remember my days at Picnic High and my freshman year. Would I ever do this again? Not in a long while. It takes a little determination to do this every single day. Not much determination but some.
Okay. I'm done. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment